As you reach the Trailhead Pantheon on the Jedha planet in Jedi Survivor, you will notice gusty winds. You will have to traverse through the Whistling Drop as a part of the Reach Pilgrim’s main objective. This is the same mission where you learn the Dash Ability. This skill comes in handy later on in the storyline when you’re trying to get past the fan in Bygone Settlements or crossing gaps. With that being said, many players are not able to complete the current objective in the first place. This is due to the gusty winds that pushes them down or the confusing routes. This guide will show you to solve the Whistling Drop Wind Puzzle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
How to Solve Whistling Drop Wind Puzzle in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
- At the entrance of Whistling Drop, you will need to climb a wall. Once done, you will need to reach the top half of another wall.
- This time, however, the wind will push you back from climbing the wall. You will only be able to climb it when the wind stops for a few moments.
- Once you reach the top, you will be able to see a Meditation Point on the other side. However, you won’t be able to jump to the other side as the gust of wind will throw you off.
- Instead, you will have to go through a small cave which is behind you.
- After reaching the other end of the cave, use your Force Pull ability to bring a metal beam out of the wall. This will block the wind.
- Now, you will be able to reach the Meditation Point at Whistling Drop which was inaccessible to you earlier.
You are now halfway through the Whistling Drop Wind Puzzle in Jedi Survivor. However, the journey ahead is much tougher.
Whistling Drop Wind Puzzle Part 2 in Jedi Survivor
- Continue past the Meditation Point and you will come across a Scout Trooper, a Storm Trooper, and a K-405 droid. After defeating them, head down the path on the right.
- You will again be faced with gusty winds. Jump onto the wall in front of you to progress.
- Now, you will need to drop down and grab the metal bar to reach the second wall. You will have to keep making short jumps onto the left side to solve the Whistling Drop Wind Puzzle in Jedi Survivor.
- Keep jumping from one wall to another until you find a ledge with a similar metal beam that you saw in Part 1 of the Whistling Drop puzzle.
- Use your Force Pull ability to block the gusty winds again. Now climb onto the metal beam and drop to the ledge that is below you.
- Once you’re here, you will see another climbable wall in front of you. This time, the gusty winds will assist you in grabbing the wall.
- After scaling the wall, you will see a flagpole. Jump and grab the pole to progress ahead.
- Once you’re on the pole, keep swinging and jump toward the next set of running walls.
- At the end of the running walls, you will spot an area of Stormtroopers. You can avoid them by climbing the walls above.
- Run towards a platform above the arena and reach the end to complete the Whistling Drop Wind Puzzle in Jedi Survivor
If the steps mentioned above were overwhelming for you, then check out this video guide by WoW Quests on YouTube:
That’s all we have for you on how to solve the Whistling Drop Wind Puzzle in Jedi Survivor. We hope you were able to clear the puzzle with our guide. For more helpful tips like this, head to our Star Wars Jedi Survivor section.