Savathun’s Marionettes are a mini-boss type enemy in Destiny 2 and one quest in the Season of Arrivals revolves around them. Finding them can be difficult and if you are looking forward to defeating them, this guide will help you.
Where to Find Savathun’s Marionettes In Destiny 2
If you are pursuing to get the Ruinous Effigy Exotic Quest live in Destiny 2 you will need to check our guide out for detailed answers with step by step methods. The Savathun’s Marionettes are required for the Pendulum step of the same quest and not only do you have to track them down, but also kill 15 of them.
Destiny 2’s Season of Arrival brought a lot of new things to the table along with it, it brings tons of public events and new bosses that you need to find. An exotic weapon that can destroy things that weren’t possible before.
But all of it revolves around finding the Savathun’s Marionettes and to do so you will have to go on either Titan or Io.
- These mini-bosses are notorious in avoiding the patrol zones where the Contact Public events are currently taking place, so all you have to do is look at places where you won’t find these public events.
- Simply check where the public events are taking place and do not go there. If you are on Io, check out places like Lost Oasis or The Rupture.
- If you’re on Titan, you should check out all the three patrol zones and they aren’t that difficult to find. Check out places like Siren’s Watch, The Rig, or Solarium.
If you are having a hard time finding them then you can spawn them during the end of the Heroic Public Event. This will bring more than just these mini-bosses but it can be a sure-fire way of finding them nonetheless.
How To Kill Savathun’s Marionettes In Destiny 2
You should know that Savathun’s Marionettes are just Taken Champions and when you’re on patrol and if you happen to see Taken Blights or yellow bar enemies roaming around take them out.
- Check out your HUD for information about Taken Blights spawning nearby, killing them won’t take much time and you can advance to the next phase of the event.
- The more you kill the sooner you will be able to advance to the third stage of the event where more champions will spawn in to kill you.
- It shouldn’t take you much time to kill a total of 15 Savathun’s Marionettes as it can be done fairly quickly. As soon as all the three phases of the events are over, go to a new zone and more Marionettes will spawn.
Take them out and once you’re done with your challenge, simply go back to the Tower. This is all there is to know about where to find the Savathun’s Marionettes in Destiny 2.