One of the best features of Pokemon Sword and Shield is the fact that there are Gigantamax and Dynamax forms of certain Pokemon, the Dynamax feature make the Pokemon huge but the Gigantamax feature makes the Pokemon change their form too. This guide will show you where to find Gigantamax Meowth.
Where to find Gigantamax Meowth in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Pokemon Sword and Shield are pretty new and with so many features that the game packs with it, a lot of players find it incredibly difficult to navigate through them all.
A bunch of Pokemon gets the Gigantamax feature but it works best with Meowth and if you are wondering how to get this feature, it is incredibly simple.
You can get Meowth’s Gigantamax feature if you purchase Pokemon Sword and Shield before Jan 15, 2020. All you need to do next is follow the steps below:
- You will need to open the menu by pressing X
- Then you will have to go to the Mystery Gift logo and select it from there
- Select the option which says Get a Mystery Gift
- Follow that by selecting the Get via Internet option
- Then all you need to do is connect to the Internet and then press A to select the Gigantamax Meowth Gift.
The Meowth you get is in its normal form until you get him in battle in a gym or a Wild Area Den. You will be able to use the Gigantamax feature by using Meowth’s special move. The move is called G-Max Gold Rush which is an enhanced for his Payday move but you will get more coins at the end of the battle.
This is all there is to know about how to get Gigantamax Meowth in Pokemon Sword and Shield.