Watch Dogs: Legion Patch 1.2 Logs: Hotfix to Address Performance Issues
Watch Dogs Legion Crash Fix, Performance improvement, etc patch
Watch Dogs: Legion is out and there are some fixes addressed by Patch 1.2. It was already deployed on console for PC the patch is comin on October 30th (Friday). Below is the list of full patch notes, it focus more on fixing various performance related issues.
Update from Ubisoft Forums:
Based on feedback, we’re deploying a hotfix to address the performance issues we’re seeing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. This hotfix has already been deployed on PS4 and Xbox, and it is coming to PC on Friday, October 30th. We will continue monitoring your feedback in the meantime to respond accordingly.
- Global performance improvements on PS4 for smoother gameplay/driving
- Made several improvements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints
- Improved the framerate performance when driving
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4
- Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launched on a console set to TURKISH,
- INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on Xbox One X when selecting a certain option in the Into the Void mission
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when browsing through the Premium Shop tabs on Xbox One.
Source: Ubisoft Forums