Watch Dogs: Legion Hotfix Patch Available Now for PS4 & Xbox One
In line with today’s release, a hotfix for the open-world adventure Watch Dogs: Legion is available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Small technical improvements and bug fixes are offered.
Today, Thursday, October 29, 2020, the open-world action-adventure Watch Dogs: Legion was released for the current consoles and the PC.
In line with this, the Ubisoft developers provided a first hotfix patch for Watch Dogs: Legion, which is available with immediate effect for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and will also be released for PC tomorrow, Friday. According to official information, you should look forward to both technical improvements and minor bug fixes as part of the hotfix.
Among other things, there is talk of an optimized gaming experience on the PlayStation 4 and an improved frame rate. All further details about the first hotfix patch of the game can be found in the changelog published below.
Watch Dogs Legion Patch Notes:
- Global performance improvements on PS4 for smoother gameplay/driving
- Made several improvements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints
- Improved the framerate performance when driving
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4
- Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launched on a console set to TURKISH, INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on Xbox One X when selecting a certain option in the Into the Void mission
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when browsing through the Premium Shop tabs on Xbox One