If you love simulation games, Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is the best strategy game to build a village and grow your tribe while ensuring its survival. You can craft items, farm, solve puzzles and even breed in this game. If you are searching for Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Cheats and tips, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading until the end to know more.
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Cheats & Tips
There are no available Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Cheats that you can use to level up your game, but you can make use of hints and secrets to enhance it. Utilize these tips to solve the mysteries of the island and also upgrade your villagers’ skills.
- Make sure to unlock fishing: Your villagers can die due to starvation so if you unlock fishing, they will have a consistent food source.
- Keep a tab on your Villagers: Knowing your villagers will help you in the game. Keep an eye on their skills, work preference as well as age and health. This will help you improve them faster.
- Don’t forget to explore: You will unveil new secrets and find new discoveries if you constantly explore the island.
- Researching will speed things up: You will progress much faster if you improve your research skills which will eventually unlock new technologies using tech points. Instead of sticking to just one route of obtaining something like food, your villagers will get newer sources. Focus on Farming, Medicine, Crafting and even Construction to bring your village and villagers to the next level.
- Don’t have too many babies in the beginning: When you source of food dries up for some time, you will have too many mouths to feed. Hence, remember to have a single farmer at the start and avoid breeding too much.
- Children villagers can forage mushrooms: You can make children get you food by foraging mushrooms because adults cannot do this.
- Make child villagers kill Poisonous frogs: If your villagers are falling sick due to poisonous frogs, you can cure them by boosting your Healing Skill. So go ahead and kill the poisonous frogs with the help of child villagers.
- Check back daily: If you ignore the village, it will go haywire so you need to keep track of the things happening in it every single day.
- Upgrade medicine: If you do this, the fertility rate will increase and you can have twins or triplets in the family. You can also use Medicine tech to slow down the aging process of your villagers.
- Collect fruit from garden: You can put more than one villager on a blueberry patch at a time and you will notice that they all start collecting blueberries.
- How to have more babies: Turning on auto-breeding will make the villager have babies with any and every adult.
- How to increase Population count: You can increase your population number if you craft more huts.
- Village survival tip: If your female or male villagers have died then you can try purchasing 1 male, 1 female and a child to make sure your village survives and your game doesn’t end. This can be done at the marketplace and you need 200 lavastones for it.
Those were all the Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Cheats, Hints & Secrets that you can use to improve your village, villagers and overall experience.