While there are many items and weapons around the open world of Fortnite, Victory crown is exactly how its name goes. It is a mythic item added in the previous season. This crown can be pretty helpful for players to receive an XP boost. As you eliminate and survive a long grind in a Battle Royale, this crown will boost your XP more. However, you can also expect a dozen players coming through your way to getting a hold of the crown once you obtain it. So, here’s our guide on how to get the Victory Crown in Fortnite.
How to Get the Victory Crown in Fortnite?
- As the name already suggests, Victory Crown can be obtained upon getting a Victory Royale.
- For that, you or your squad need to be the last surviving player in a Battle Royale.
- You can either eliminate all the players or complete all the objectives in a Battle Royale.
- Alternatively, there’s another simple way to obtain a Victory Crown.
- It involves eliminating the player wearing a Victory Crown. You need to simply pick up the dropped crown and collect it.
- But you need to pick up the crown quickly as it can despawn if not picked up for a long time.
- Once you have equipped it, you can expect tons of players coming through your way to grab it as it highlights your head in Gold.
How to Get Crowned Victory Royale?
- Once you have obtained the Victory crown, you can also get the Crowned Victory Royale emote.
- It is an epic emote that can be acquired by winning a Victory Royale while wearing the Victory crown.
- But you will be more visible to other players whenever you activate this emote.
- When you activate this emote, it shows the number of times you have won a Victory royale with a crown equipped till now.
That’s all on how to get the Victory Crown in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other Fortnite guides right here on Gamer Tweak.