Valorant has multiple agents, similar to Apex Legends. Selecting the best one is not easy because of the various unique characteristics of each agent. In this Valorant Best Agent Guide, you will get the list of top characters along with their complete stats. There are around 10 best agents in the game. Max is found in Tier A with a balanced combat stats. Picking any one from the list of top ten best agents of Valorant will increase your chances of winning matches. So let’s begin with Valorant best agent guide.
Similar to Weapons in Valorant, Agents are also divided into different tiers. Starting from the S which includes the best high ranking characters in Valorant, the list ends with C tier which consists of average characters. Below is the Valorant tier list.
- S Tier – This tier consist of highest ranking characters in Valorant.
- A Tier – Strong characters but not as strong as the S tier.
- B Tier – Decent powered characters offering a balance of combat.
- C Tier – Average characters which are good to start.
Best Agents To Play in Valorant
There are three primary factors considered to pick the best agents in Valorant, they are overall ranking, attack and defense rankings. Also you can check each character’s regular, signature and ultimate ability.
Sage is a class Sentinel S Tier Agent in Valorant. One of the best agents to play with, Sage comes with the signature ability of Healing Orb. It is unlocked at the very start of the game. A power to heal her friends, Sage is a powerful ally in Valorant battle. Her healing factor makes this agent pretty powerful in the game. If you are playing as Sage, you can pick one player and heal him. This makes Sage a game-changer agent in Valorant.
- Barrier Orb: Equip a barrier orb. Fire places a solid wall. Alternate fire rotates the targeter. You can use this ability to boost yourself or your teammates when casting under their feet. Conjure a large, solid wall. Right-click to rotate the wall before casting. Cost – 300.
- Slow Orb: Equip a barrier orb. Equip a slowing orb. Fire to throw a slowing orb forward that detonates upon landing, creating a lingering field that slows and grounds players caught inside of it. Moving through the Slow Orb will make noise. Cast out a radianite orb that breaks into a slowing field upon impact with the ground. All caught in the field are slowed, grounded, and make noise when moving. Cost – 100.
- Healing Orb: Equip a healing orb. Fire with your crosshairs over a damaged ally to activate a heal-over-time on them. Alternate fire while Sage is damaged to activate a self heal-over-time. Heal an ally or yourself to full health over a few seconds. Cost – Free.
- Resurrection: Equip a resurrection ability. Fire with your crosshairs placed over a dead ally to begin resurrecting them. After a brief channel, the ally will be brought back to life with full health. Does NOT recover Armor! Target a friendly corpse. After a short delay, revive them with full health. Cost – 7 Points.
Raze is a class Duelist Class S Tier Agent in Valorant. After Sage, Raze can lead the party in combat. If you want an agent that can cause high damage then Raze must be on the top of the list. Her signature ability Blast Pack is unlocked at the beginning of the round, allowing you to throw a Blast Pack that sticks to the surface. You can re-use the ability and detonate it causing any damage to any moving thing around it. Showstopper is Raze’s ultimate ability that recharges from kills. You can use Rocket Launcher to instantly kill a group of opponents from range and use her grenades a powerful explosive power. Raze is amazing for causing high damage and dispersing a group of enemies.
- Boom Bot: Equip a Boom Bot. Fire will deploy the bot, causing it to travel in a straight line on the ground, bouncing off walls. The Boom Bot will lock on to any enemies in it frontal cone and chase them, exploding for heavy damage if it reaches them. Cost – 100.
- Paint Shells: Equip a cluster grenade. Fire to throw the grenade, which does damage and creates sub-munitions, each doing damage to anyone in their range. Cost – 200.
- Blast Pack: Instantly throw a Blast Pack that will stick to surfaces. Re-us the ability after deployment to detonate, damaging and moving anything hit. Raze isn’t damaged by this ability, but will still take fall damage if launched up far enough. Cost – Free.
- Showstopper: Equip a single-use rocket launcher with the ability to one-shot enemies. Damage from this ability is consistent throughout the entire blast radius. Cost – 6 Points.
Phoenix is a class Duelist Class A Tier Agent in Valorant. One of the top 5 players from the A Tier list, Phoenix brings a combo of attack and defense strategies. Equipped with Flashbang and Molotov, two explosives can give you a tactile advantage in between the fight instantly. His fireball ability offers you an explosive that can explode after a specific time interval. It also creates a fire zone damaging players in the radius. Flashbangs are the best countermeasure to blind a group of players offering your team an advantage in the fight. Phoenix is best for beginner and pro players, all is needed to learn his abilities well, must have max control on the movement along with top weapon in the inventory. You will be unstoppable.
- Blaze: Equip a fireball. Fire to throw a fireball that explodes after a set amount of time or upon hitting the ground, creating a lingering fire zone that damages enemies. Phoenix Heals from the Fire Damage of this Ability. Cast out a flame wall that blocks vision and damages anyone passing through it. You can bend the wall when casting by turning while holding left click. Cost – 200.
- Hot Hands: Equip a flame wall. Fire to create a line of flames that moves forward creating a wall that blocks vision and damages players passing through it. Hold Fire to bend the wall in the direction of your crosshair. Phoenix Heals from the Fire Damage of this Ability. Throw a fireball that explodes after a delay or upon impact with the ground. The fire zone damages enemies, and heals you. Cost – 100.
- Curveball: Equip a flare orb that takes a curving path and detonates shortly after throwing. Fire to curve the flare orb to the left, detonating the blinding any player who sees the orb. Alternate fire to curve the flare orb to the right.Instantly propel in the direction she is moving. If Jett is standing still, she will propel forward. A flare orb that takes a curving path and detonates shortly after throwing.. Cost – Free.
- Run it Back: Instantly place a marker at Phoenix’s location. While this ability is active, dying or allowing the timer to expire will end this ability and bring Phoenix back to this location with full health. Does NOT recover Armor!. Mark your current location. If you die during this ability’s duration, or when this ability’s duration expires, you’ll be reborn at the marked location with full health. Cost – 6 Points.
Sova is a class Initiator Class A Tier Agent in Valorant. Sova is can shoot three powerful arrows that can cause very high damage. Also, the range of these arrows is large, it can cover up the map-making you strong at the long-range attack. To an extent, it is right to stay Sova is an overpowered agent n Valorant, but his abilities are prone to counter-attack. His arrows can shoot through boxes, and reveal enemy positions, but opponents can destroy his arrows. Hunter Fury is Sova’s ultimate ability which charges from kills. This ability shoots down three long-range wall piercing energy blasts. This is what makes Sova an overpowered agent in Valorant.
- Owl Drone: Equip a owl drone. Fire to deploy and take control of movement of the drone. While in control of the drone, Fire to shoot a marking dart. This dart will reveal the location of any player struck by the dart. Deploy a pilotable drone that can fire a dart that will reveal enemies who are hit. Cost – 300.
- Shock Bolt: Equip a bow with shock bolt. Fire to send the explosive bolt forward detonating upon collision and damaging players nearby. Hold Fire to extend the range of the projectile. Alternate Fire to add up to two bounces to this arrow. Fire an explosive bolt that emits a damaging pulse of static energy upon impact. Cost – 100.
- Recon Bolt: Equip a bow with recon bolt. Fire to send the bolt forward activating upon collision and revealing the location of nearby enemies caught in the line of sight of the bolt. Enemies can destroy this bolt. Hold Fire to extend the range of the projectile. Alternate Fire to add up to two bounces to this arrow. The recon bolt has a brief delay before it reveals players and will only reveal players within line-of-sight of the bolt. Fire a bolt that deploys a sonar emitter. The sonar pings tag nearby enemies, causing them to be revealed. Can be destroyed. Cost – Free.
- Hunter’s Fury: Equip a bow with three long-rage, wall-piercing energy blasts. Fire to release an blast in a line in front of Sova dealing damage and revealing the location of enemies caught in the line. This ability can be RE-USED up to two more times while the ability timer is active. Fire up to three deadly energy blasts that spear across the entire map. Each hit enemy takes heavy damage and is marked. Cost – 6 Points.
Brimstone is a controller class A Tier Agent in Valorant. It is the best player for beginners, certain abilities make this character ideal for starters. Brimstone is a good backup agent, with his unique abilities allowing players to get decent defensive support. One of his ability is where he can shoot three smoke grenades that can land near his position assisting allies to take down opponents. Brimstone also comes with molotov that can damage enemy from range, cleaning groups easily.
- Stim Beacon: Equip a Stim Beacon. Fire to toss the stim beacon in front of Brimstone. Upon landing, the stim beacon will create a field that grants players Rapid Fire. Gain increased: Fire Rate | Reload Speed | Recoil Spread Recovery. Lasts an additional 4 seconds after leaving the Stim Beacon range. Target a nearby location to call in a Stim Beacon, giving all players near it Rapidfire. Cost – 100.
- Incendiary: Equip an Incendiary grenade launcher. Fire to launch a grenade that detonates as it comes to a rest on the floor, creating a lingering fire zone that damages players within the zone. 5 Damage Per Tick. Launch an incendiary grenade that deploys a damaging field of fire. Cost – 200.
- Sky Smoke: Equip a tactical map. Fire to set locations where Brimstone’s smoke clouds will land. Alternate Fire to confirm, launching long-lasting smoke clouds that block vision in the selected area. You can pre-set the locations of your Sky Smokes so that you can activate them instantly when the round starts. Use your map to call in orbital deployment smokescreens that obscure vision. Click to set the locations, and confirm to launch. Cost – Free.
- Orbital Strike: Equip a tactical map. Fire to launch a lingering orbital strike laser at the selected location dealing high damage over-time to players caught in the selected area. Use your map to target a location, launching a devastating orbital strike that pulses for high damage over several seconds. Cost – 6 Points.
Breach is a initiator class A Tier Agent in Valorant. Second best candidate for beginners, Breach can shoot flashbangs that can attached to walls. This ability is called as fusion charge, it release slow acting burst through the wall causing heavy damage to enemies on the other side. Breach is more about using gadgets smartly, because it can give you a defensive advantage in the game. He is more about causing damage through this abilities.
- Aftershock: Equip a fusion charge. Fire the charge to set a slow-acting burst through the wall. The burst does heavy damage to anyone caught in its area. Cost – 100.
- Flash Point: Equip a blinding charge. Fire the charge to set a last-acting burst through the wall. The charge detonates to blind all players looking at it. Flash Duration: 2 Seconds. Cost – 200.
- Fault Line: Equip a seismic blast. Hold Fire to increase the distance. Release to set off the quake, dazing all players in its zone and in a line up to the zone. Stun Duration: 3 Seconds. Cost – Free.
- Rolling Thunder: Equip a seismic charge. Fire to send a cascading quake through all terrain in a large cone. The quake dazes and knocks up anyone caught in it. Cost – 7 Points.
So this is the list of best agents in Valorant. There are around 10 agents in the game and the list is sorted from the strongest to the least strongest agent. Stay tuned for more updates on Valorant.