Console commands in Valheim will let you use cheats that will make playing that game so much easier when there are no restrictions to what you can do. Using cheats is usually frowned upon but if you do not care about that and want to know the Valheim cheat codes and server commands, then keep reading until the end.
How To Use Cheats And Console Commands In Valheim
To use Valheim console commands on PC, you will need to open your Steam Client and look for the Valheim logo, right-click on it and click on Properties, here look for the text box under Launch Options. Inside this box, you will need to type in “-console” without using the quotation marks. Run the game and all you have to do to open the console is press F5. Cheats will only work if you type in “devcommands” inside the console. Once you get “Cheats True” written only then the cheats will work. These valheim server commands will offer you unrestrictive powers and will make you unstoppable in the game.
Below are all the Valheim cheat codes and server commands that are available:
- freefly – freefly photo mode
- ffsmooth – freefly smoothness
- event [name] – start event
- stopevent – stop current event
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – raise skill level
- resetcharacter – reset character data
- dpsdebug – toggle dps debug print
- save – force saving of the world
- removedrops – remove all item-drops in the area
- resetwind – reset wind
- players [nr] – force difficulty scale (0 = Reset)
- god – enables god mode
- pos – print current player position
- goto [x,z] – teleport
- killall – kill nearby enemies
- exploremap – explore the entire map
- resetmap – reset map exploration
- tame – tame all nearby tameable creatures
- location – spawn location
You can even type in “help” without the quotation marks inside the console to get a list of all the console commands that you can use in Valheim.
Also Read: Valheim Spawn Items Console Command
This is all there is to know about how to use console commands in Valheim. Using these cheats will give you a ton of advantages and will take the challenge out of the game.
You should also check out the video below which shows you exactly how to enable the console and enter the console commands to make the cheats work if you’re having any doubts about it, this video will surely help you get the answer quickly.
While it is unethical to use Valheim cheat codes and console commands on PC, they tend to come in handy when you’re in a difficult situation and we’re not here to judge how you play the game. Just make sure that you’re having fun. For more details do not forget to visit our Valheim Wiki Guide for cheats, boss fights, rare resource locations, etc. For example, check out How To Plant Seeds, Trees And Harvest Crops in Valheim.
Update: Console commands and cheats