Now that EA Sports has released Madden 23 onto multiple platforms, it might just be a great addition to the long-running NFL series. Though the game brings fresh changes compared to Madden 22, the element of football is still exciting. While you look to have a team in Ultimate Team, you will need a Team Captain. Not only that, but you will also have to upgrade him to get the best rating for him along with top performances. In this guide, we will show you how to upgrade Team Captain in Madden 23.
How to Upgrade Team Captain in Madden 23
While in Ultimate Team, the level of your Team Captain has to be high. Although you get to pick one of four captains, each of them will have a mandatory rating of 85. Since you have unlocked a Team captain for yourself, you will be aware of the different Challenges that you can play in the game. Those will be vital to increase the rating of your captain. Here’s how to Upgrade Team Captain in Madden 23:
- While in Challenges, go to the Team Captain section and then select the Milestones option.
- You’ll spot that Tier 1 and Tier 4 will reward you with Team Captain Upgrade Token. These are the items that will help you upgrade Team Captain in NFL.
- To reach these tiers, you will have to earn the required amount of Stars.
- For that, head to the Getting to Know Your Captain and then start collecting stars by completing the challenges here.
- Once you have both the Tokens, head over to your Team Captain’s profile and then head to the Upgrades tab.
- While in the Upgrades tab, you will have to unlock the slots to place these Tokens. Once done, the ratings and stats of your Team Captain will be upgraded in NFL.
That’s all you need on how to Upgrade Team Captain in Madden 23. While you are here, we have more Madden 23 content that you may be interested in at Gamer Tweak.