In Diablo 4 the Druid class players can unlock the Spirit Boons that’ll grant them certain passive buffs. As of now, there are 4 types of Spirit Boons, such as Eagle, Snake, Wolf & Deer. And each of them features 4 different kinds of Boon effects, that’ll surely come in handy in your journey ahead. However, before you could access them all you’ll first have to unlock the mechanic itself. And doing so is not going to be that easy at the early stage of the game. But if you’re ready for the grind, then so are we. Below we have mentioned all you need to know about unlocking & accessing the Spirit Boons Mechanic in D4.
How to Unlock Diablo 4 Druid Spirit Boons Mechanic
To unlock the Diablo 4 Spirit Boons Mechanic, conquer the Tur Dulra stronghold and then complete the Spirits of Lost Grove quest. This is one of the Priority quests that you’ll get as soon as you reach Level 15. However, conquering the stronghold is not going to be easy at Level 15, so you can always try again later. But if you’re looking forwards to unlocking it now then scroll down for a steps walkthrough.
How to Reach & Conquer the Tur Dulra Stronghold in Diablo IV
The Tur Dulra Stronghold is located on the western side of the Scosglen. You can reach there by making your way in the northwest direction from Kyovashad. There you’ll have to defeat all the demons torturing the Druid Spirits and free them from the torment. As easy as it may sound but isn’t.
- First, explore and go near the burning Great Oak, and there interact with the Druid Spirits.
- After that, find and free the 3 Druid Sprits getting tortured. You can find them just by following the quest marker.
- Once done defeating the demons and freeing the spirits, head back to Great Oak and defeat the boss, Infernal Tormentor.
- And after you’re done with that, Rekindle the Wanderer’s Shrine located in the north direction on the edge of a cliff.
- And that’ll trigger the Spirits of the Lost Grove quest, required to be complete to unlock the Druid Spirit Boons in Diablo 4.
How to Complete Spirits of the Lost Grove Quest in Diablo IV
- Once you’re done Rekindling the Wanderer’s Shrine you’ll get the Spirits of the Lost Grove quest.
- In this quest first, follow the quest marker and meet Ardreth in Tur Dulra.
- Next, interact with the Gathlen, the Spirit Lord.
- After that, free him from the cadaver by defeating the enemies and destroying the effigy.
- Once done, head back to Tur Dulra and meet Ardreth again.
And that’ll allow you to access the Druid Spirit Boons mechanic. Now you can unlock every Spirit animal Boon effect by offering them Spirit Offerings. This item can be obtained by defeating the enemies and completing quests.
That covers all about how you can unlock the Spirit Boons In Diablo 4 easily. If you haven’t got your hands on the Uniques, then check out this Unique Items list to know more. Also, take a look at the D4 codes to obtain free rewards.