There is a secret Kettle in Splatoon 3 that you can unlock to get a special gear. And as this is a hidden level you cannot expect it to be available very easily. But once you know what to do you can find this stage in no time. So in this guide let us check how to unlock the secret kettle in Splatoon 3, how to beat it, and its rewards.
How to Unlock Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3
Secret Kettle After Alterna is a hidden stage that you can unlock after beating the final boss and completing every level in the story mode. These are the main two conditions you need to meet for unlocking this level. And you also need to have at least 333 Power eggs for playing this level. You can find this level at Future Utopia Island.
So if you can’t find this hidden stage then that means there is some unfinished level left from your story campaign. Look out for the notification that informs you about when the level is available to play while completing previous stages. This will save you time from repeating the already completed levels.
Here are all the Kettles that you should complete in each area of the game to unlock it:
- Future Utopia Island
- 10 Kettles
- Cozy and Safe Factory
- 10 Kettles (includes a boss battle)
- Cryogenic Hopetown
- 7 Kettles
- Landfill Dreamland
- 12 Kettles (includes a boss battle)
- Eco-Forest Treehills
- 13 Kettles
- Happiness Research Lab
- 13 Kettles (includes a boss battle)
How to Beat the Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3
You can beat the Secret Kettle After Alterna after completing all of its phases. The stage keeps getting harder with every phase as you progress, and has a total of 3 phases.
- First phase: Use all of the techniques you learned throughout the campaign to complete the platforming section and reach the launchpad.
- Second phase: In this phase, you shoot at targets while on the run. This is a fast-paced phase so you will need to manage how you refill quickly while also shooting your targets from time to time.
- Third phase: In this phase, you fight multiple Octupus bosses at the same time. What makes this phase tricky is that they also know how to use the specials.
Complete all 3 phases and you will beat the secret kettle. You get the Teddy Band for completing this level.
That covers this guide on how to unlock the Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3, how to beat it, and its completion reward. For more about other hidden content in this game check our guide on how to make King Salmonid spawn.