How To Quickly Unlock Pack a Punch In Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Pack a punch allows players to upgrade their weapons in exchange for points. Check out how to get pack a punch right here
Pack A Punch in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is a machine that will help you to upgrade your weapons. You will need to spend a lot of points to get the Pack A Punch machine but the game does not make it explicitly clear on how to do it. If you want to know how to pack a punch in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, you’ve come to the right place.
How To Get Pack a Punch In Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- Open the door of the facility and look for the arrow sign.
- Make sure to blow up and obstacles in your way and keep going in the direction of the arrow.
- Once you get to the crash site, you will need to look for a cave that has a boulder in front of it with a red X on it, blow it open and then go towards the facility.
- Inside take the left door, blow it open and get to the medical bay and then open another door by spending 1500 points.
- Look for the icon that says Power, open the door and turn the power on.
- Turn on two terminals on either side of the room and it will bring an anomaly to the map.
- Approach the anomaly and enter the Aether to go to the other dimension.
- Find the Aether tunnel and use it to go to the secret location on the map.
- Collect the machine part
- Interact with the machine and it will bring you back to the normal map.
Once you have the pack a punch machine ready and working, you will be able to upgrade your weapons. To upgrade your weapons to tier 1 you will need to spend 5000 points. For tier 2 you will need to spend 15000 points and finally, you will need to spend 30,000 points to get your weapons to tier 3.
This is all there is to know about how to pack a punch in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. While you’re here you should check out where to find all arcade machines in the game right here on Gamer Tweak.