The New Game Plus in Armored Core 6 is here and has brought a set of thrilling features that we will help you decode. AC6 quickly gained popularity following its release, which led players to defeat their enemies and complete the game earlier than anticipated. Similar to other FromSoftware Games, there is still a lot more to explore even after the AC6’s official ending. This mode has a new level of additions in missions, weapons, arena battles, and fresh content along with more than 20 plus hours of gameplay, that will give the player a well-rounded satisfying experience.
How to Unlock New Game Plus in Armored Core 6
- Once you have defeated the final boss and have completed all the missions and are done with chapter 5, the ending credits will roll.
- After that, your game will be directed to the Garage.
- You can directly choose from the Grid 135 Cleanup and Destroy Artillery Installations, skipping Illegal Entry when starting with Chapter 1 of the New Game Plus mode from the Sortie Menu.
Armored Core 6 New Game Plus features
- The level of difficulty in the game remains the same.
- All the AC, OST chips, and COAM funds will be valid and usable.
- New missions will be enabled on your second and third playthroughs.
- New mech parts, arena battles, weapons, frame parts, etc. will be added.
- The additional appearance of new cut-scenes, dialogues, and different choices to make a decision during missions will indirectly lead to different outcomes and endings.
- You will also have access to all the missions you completed during your first playthrough by using the ‘Replay Missions’ option.
This is everything you need to know about how to unlock New Game Plus. Find out more about the game in our AC6 category on Gamer Tweak.