How To Find, Unlock & Level Up Frost Bearing Tree In Genshin Impact
Here's how to find, unlock and level up the Frostbearing Tree in Genshin Impact. Use Crimson Agates to level it up & get rewards. Also learn about Crimson Wishes and more.
The Frostbearing Tree in Genshin Impact’s Dragonspine is present in a new location in the 1.2 update. You have to find it, unlock it and then level up the Frost Bearing Tree to get awesome rewards. If you are unsure about how to begin, don’t worry. This guide will give you the step-by-step process to do it.
How to Find & Unlock Frost Bearing Tree Location in Genshin Impact
To unlock the Frostbearing tree, head to its location on the top of the mountain in Dragonspine. Here’s the exact location on the map.
How to Unlock it
Follow this process to unlock the Frostbearing tree easily.
- Start the main Dragonspine story quest and Investigate the Strange Ice.
- Break the glowing Red Crystals that are near the tree and collect Scarlet Quartz. There will be quite a few in the area near the tree.
- When you collect the Scarlet Quartz, go to the blue crystal near the tree and hit it.
- Keep repeating these steps again and again until you can unlock the Frostbearing Tree in Genshin Impact.
- Note that you have to attack one Scarlet Quartz deposit and rush to the floating ice crystal and attack it. The goal is to destroy the ice crystal completely to trigger a cutscene.
How to Level Up the Frostbearing Tree
When you come across Crimson Agate, you have to offer it to the Frostbearing tree to level it up and get rewards. Crimson Agate will be found only in Dragonspine and when you are near one, you will see it on the minimap. From this you may have already understood that the tree behaves like a Statue of the Seven. You have to offer Geoculi and Amenoculi to the Statue just like Crimson Agates for the Tree.
There are several Offering levels and you can get 12 reward sets from it. There’s Mora, Diagrams, Northlander Polearm Prototype and much more exciting rewards.
Here are the Frostbearing Tree Rewards you can get from Offering Level 1 to Level 12.
When do Crimson Wish Missions Unlock in Genshin Impact?
When you reach the Frostbearing tree level 8, the Crimson Wish missions will unlock. When you complete them, you can get Crimson Agate too which is crucial to take the Frost Bearing Tree to the max level quickly. Do note that these Crimson Wish missions will refresh on Mondays and Fridays so that’s the time you have to complete them.
That’s what you need to know about the Frost Bearing Tree in Genshin Impact and how to find, unlock and level it up. We’ve got lots more tips and tricks for the 1.2 version update, so be sure to check our Genshin Impact guides on Gamer Tweak right away.