If you want to upgrade your Armor in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, then the best way to do it is by unlocking Great Fairies. However, you unlocking these Great Fairies is hardly an easy task. They will send Link on a lengthy quest before he is able to unlock them. So, if you need help finding and unlocking these Great Fairies in Zelda TOTK, then you’re at the right place.
How to Find And Unlock All Great Fairies in Zelda TOTK
There are a total of four Great Fairies in TOTK that you will need to unlock to get upgrades for your armor. Here are the coordinates of each Great Fairy on the map:
- Tera Great Fairy Location: (-1425, 1255, 0031)
- Cotera Great Fairy Location: (2166, -1382, 0108)
- Kaysa Great Fairy Location: (0524, -3391, 0048)
- Mija Great Fairy Location: (-3652, 0762, 0126)
To begin the quests, however, you will need to head to the Lucky Clover Gazette and take up a job as a reporter. After this, you will have to travel to the Woodland Stable to unlock your first Great Fairy – Tera.
How to Unlock Great Fairy Tera in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Once you’re at the Woodland Stable, which is located to the east of Hyrule Castle, in the region of Eldin, you will find Great Fairy Tera. This will start the Serenade To A Great Fairy quest. The objectives of this quest are:
- Repair The Stable Trotters’ Wagon
- Attach it to your cart with the Harness
- Bring the Musicians to Tera Fairy Fountain
Once you do the above, Great Fairy Tera’s armor upgrades will be unlocked for you.
How to Unlock Great Fairy Cotera in Zelda TOTK
To find the Great Fairy Cotera, you will need to head to the Dueling Peaks Stable which is directly west of Hateno Village. To unlock Great Fairy Cotera, you will need to complete the following objectives:
- Find the missing drummer Beetz at the coordinates (2166, -1382, 0108).
- Grab 3x Coarse Honey Combs for Beetz
- Return to the Stable Trotters with Beetz
- Build a boat to help them reach the Great Fairy
How to Unlock Great Fairy Kaysa in Zelda TOTK
The Great Fairy Kaysa can be found at Outskirt Stable which is located southwest of Lookout Landing. To unlock this Zelda TOTK Great Fairy, you will need to:
- Find Pyper at the coordinates (0524, -3391, 0048).
- Collect 10x Sunset Fireflies from Kakariko Village.
- Bring Haite to Pyper’s tree.
- Talk to Mastro and build a vehicle to drive the band to Fairy Fountain.
How to Unlock Great Fairy Miju in Zelda TOTK
Your fourth and final Great Fairy in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom can be found at the Snowhead Stable. To unlock her, you will need to complete:
- Meet Eustus at the coordinates (-3652, 0762, 0126)
- Build a Hot Air Balloon.
- Take the band to Great Fairy Miju’s Fountain.
That’s all you need to know on how to Unlock Great Fairies in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. While you’re here, head to our Zelda TOTK section for all the latest tips and tricks.