The Coordinates of Sun and Rain is a domain that you should definitely unlock in Genshin Impact. It is one of the many domains you can find in the Sumeru region. It gives you rewards like Primogems, Mora, Hero’s wit, and more for first-time completion. But finding it can be quite a puzzle as you won’t find it on the map by just looking. So in this guide let us check how to Unlock the Coordinates of Sun and Rain domain in Genshin Impact.
How to Unlock The Coordinates of Sun and Rain Domain in Genshin Impact
- Fast travel to the Tower of Abject Pride domain.
- From there fly east.
- You have to fly towards the Glowing Beacon coming out of the Broken tree branch.
- As you keep heading there you will see an underground opening towards the center of the tree.
- Fly down to the ground and go towards that opening.
- Fall down this hole.
- Once you reach down you will see the area you are in is called The Rain’s End.
- Reach down and head straight towards the west.
- Eventually, the game will show you the direction to a teleport waypoint.
- Head towards it and unlock the teleport waypoint.
- Unlock it and start heading south. You should see a domain on your minimap now, go towards it.
- Summon Dendrograna on your way there.
- Attack the Pillar and the sigil above it to unlock the barrier.
- Once the barrier is down, head inside the cave and you will reach the domain.
- Interact with The Coordinates of Sun and Rain and you will unlock it.
While unlocking it is easy, there is one important thing you must know. And that is you have to complete some quests before actually unlocking it. These quests are:
- Archon Quest Chapter III: Through Mists Of Smoke And Forests Dark
- Woodland Encounter – Aranyaka Part I
- Dream Nursery – Aranyaka Part II
- The World of Aranara
- The Rythm that Nurtures the Sprout
- Varuna Gatha Quest
That covers this guide on how to unlock the Coordinates of Sun and Rain domain in Genshin Impact. Don’t forget to check our guide on how to defeat Electro Regisvine, it is a normal boss that you can find in the Mawtiyima Forest of the Sumeru region.