A new chapter and a new infinite XP glitch! Today, we’ll look at how to level up fast by using this AFK unlimited XP glitch in Fortnite Chapter 3. In this new chapter, the island has been flipped and provides a new beginning to new and old players alike. So, before jumping into the exploration of it all, here’s how to do the glitch and level up fast.
Fortnite Chapter 3 AFK Unlimited XP Glitch with Creative Map Code
Here’s how to do the infinite XP glitch in Fortnite Chapter 3. (Edit: Remember that if the game figures out that you are earning too much XP too fast, there are chances of getting your account banned. Hence, use the first creative map glitch at your own risk!)
- Open up a Creative Match and join it.
- Approach a console and interact with it to set an island code.
- Fortnite XP Glitch Map Code: Enter 0088-7954-2363?v=59 (for PC players) and 0088-7954-2363 for Console players. Then, click on Accept.
- As soon as it loads, head to the doorway that says 2.
- Place the ‘floor’ at the entrance (your roof as you enter) and then walk in and do the edit course. (This is the most important step in the glitch).
- Complete the course but at the last stage, edit the floor into a “half floor”.
- Now keep jumping up and down on that section and you will gain XP in this manner.
- You can also place a border and keep walking into it over and over again and make it an AFK infinite XP glitch in Fortnite Chapter 3 (just use a rubber band on your controller). Your character will start glowing and you can earn tons of XP through this trick.
- Once you see your character “completing the course” and glowing while earning XP, walk towards the border to find the perfect spot, where you can just stand and keep collecting the point. Now you can be AFK and the XP points will keep adding to you.
How to Level up Fast in Fortnite Chapter 3
This will help you level up fast when you start the new chapter.
- First, head to Team Rumble. This is where two large teams will fight for victory and the team that gets the goal amount of eliminations first will end up winning. You can respawn after you are eliminated.
- As soon as you load up in it, get yourself a Fishing rod and head to a lake.
- Then, just start fishing! This will help you earn XP fast initially.
Both of these methods have been explained in this video by Toshyo, do check it out!
We’ve covered quite a few Fortnite guides for you that you can check out right away on Gamer Tweak!