Want to know how to turn Crossplay on or off in MLB The Show 23? Then look no further as we will help you out. The popular MLB series from Sony’s San Diego Studio was first made available on Xbox consoles in 2021. Since then, players have enjoyed the crossplay functionality for a game that initially catered to PlayStation users only. However, if you want to disable this feature in MLB The Show 23, then we will show you how it is done.
How to Turn On/Off Crossplay in MLB The Show 23
If you are a Xbox user, you might only prefer playing with other users on the same platform. On the other hand, you might also like to connect with your friends on PS4/PS5 and Nintendo Switch. This entire problem can be solved by turning on/off Crossplay in MLB The Show 23. Here is how it is done:
- Open MLB The Show 23 on your respective platforms.
- Go to “My Profile”.
- Now, click on the controller icon which says “Cross-Play: On”.
- Once you do that, crossplay will be turned off for you and the icon will turn completely red.
Remember this, crossplay will always be on by default. However, a word of advice, disabling crossplay will increase the online matchmaking duration for you. This simply means that it will take longer for you to match up with friends or even random strangers. In case you were unsuccessful in turning off the crossplay feature from the game, here are the steps to do it on Xbox One, and Series S/X.
How to Disable Crossplay on Xbox
- Open Settings on your Xbox console.
- Now, select the “Online safety and family” option.
- Next, go to “Privacy and online safety”.
- Then, go to Xbox Privacy>View details & customize>Communication & multiplayer.
- Finally, head to the “You can play with people outside of Xbox” tab. Toggle it from Allow to “Block“.
That’s all you need to know about how to turn on/off Crossplay in MLB The Show 23. While you’re still here, do check out our MLB The Show 23 section for more guides like this.