Silver has several different uses in Tribes of Midgard. You can use them to upgrade stone tools, turning them into Silver and Crystal tools. In this article, we will show you how you can get it in the game.
How to Get Silver in Tribes of Midgard?
To learn how to get silver in Tribes of Midgard, keep reading the steps below.
- You will get silver by mining for silver deposits. You will find these deposits in the Land of Pools biome.
- To mine for silver deposits, you will also need to use a pickaxe.
- Using a stone pickaxe will help you mine more silver ore.
- Another thing to remember before you head into the Land of Pools to mine for silver is the presence of dangerous monsters.
- These monsters roam the region in and around Land of Pools. One of them is the Linnorm.
- To ensure that you are better prepared against these beasts, you will need to make sure that you are sufficiently armed.
- Make sure you craft weapons with enough power to battle these monsters.
- To upgrade your gear, you will need souls. You will also need to upgrade your blacksmith and armorsmith.
What Are the Uses of Silver?
- As mentioned earlier, silver has several different uses in Tribes of Midgard.
- You can upgrade your armor and weapons to perform better in the game by using silver.
- Apart from weapons and armor, you can also use silver to upgrade other items.
- Silver is also an essential material to craft rare weapons in the game. This makes finding silver all the more important to progress.
This brings us to the end of this article on how to get silver and its uses in Tribes of Midgard. Silver is a very important material that can be found quite easily in the game. You will only need to be aware of the potential presence of monsters in the Land of Pools. Once you prepare sufficiently to face these beasts, you will easily be able to mine for Silver.
If you liked this article, check out all the best weapons in Tribes of Midgard.