Now that the full version of Modern Warfare 2 is available, the servers at Activision are seeing a surge. As players line up to play the other modes, a few errors pop up now and then. Recently, the Travis Rilea Error Code in MW2 is troubling the players and they are looking to fix it. As the game is in its early days, a few errors and bugs can be expected in what seems to be a promising sequel. Nevertheless, while Infinity Ward looks to counter and eradicate these bugs, you will have to solve this issue to get some game time. In this guide, we will show you why you are getting this error code and everything you can do to try and fix it. So let’s check out this guide and solve this issue.
How to Fix Travis Rilea Error in MW2
The Travis Rilea error in Modern Warfare 2 is haunting quite a lot of players. And it is not limited to players who got the game through any particular platform. While the problem could be due to multiple reasons, most players find it to be internet connection related. Since the error code can be quite frustrating in the middle of the game, some troubleshooting tips should work.
Here’s how to fix Travis Rilea Error code in MW2:
- Since the error is related to the network connection between the player and servers, the first thing to do is check the MW2 Server Status.
- When that is out of the way and the error still persists, your internet connection might be the reason for the error.
- If the error has some serious drawbacks or effects on the game, Infinity Ward will notify it on their Twitter Page. Follow the link to be up to date with any such news.
- Restart your Modem to clear the cache and overheating problem to solve the Travis Rilea Error issue in Modern Warfare 2.
- If the issue still persists, don’t hesitate to contact Activision Support.
That’s all there is on how to fix Travis Rilea Error Code in MW2. Since you are here, make sure you check out MW2 Wiki for any specific Modern Warfare 2 guide right here at Gamer Tweak.