A Call Of Duty Warzone player trying to find out how to track lobby strength. Oh, where have I seen this before? Yesterday actually. When I got brutally headshot by some teenager with a really ‘cool’ name. Well if you are like me, I have just the method to find whether you’re playing with players of your skill level. So, scroll down and find out how to check out your opponents in COD Warzone.
How to check and track competition lobby strength in Call of Duty Warzone?
To track the Lobby Strength in Warzone you will have to look at the K/D ratio for that particular lobby. To do this you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you will have to go to CODTracker.com.
- Now, you will be able to see a login option.
- In the given textbox you will have to enter in your ActiVision, Battle.net, Xbox, or PlayStation username.
- Make sure you enter the username that you use while playing Warzone.
- Now, click on the ‘View all Matches’ option on the screen.
- After this, you will have to choose the game mode i.e. Plunder or Battle Royale.
- Search for the ‘Lobby K/D’ section.
- Over here you will be able to track the lobby strength for Call of Duty Warzone.
- You will also be able to see other player stats to see how you stack up against them.
If you want to boost your K/D ratio, make sure to play at certain times. For eg. between 2 AM to 7 AM, you will find that the lobbies are easier to compete in. This is because there are not many players and some even get picked from lower ranks. This will allow you to get better stats. Or, you could just learn to play better. Just saying.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to track Lobby Strength in Call of Duty Warzone. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Unlock STG 44 & M1 Garand Vanguard Guns In Warzone.