Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak is the newest expansion that was introduced into the game. This expansion brought a whole new set of Quests for Endgame players. Quests provide Rewards & resources that allow the player to craft their Armor to the best Level & quality possible. One such material that made a debut in the Sunbreak expansion is the Torpor Sac. It is used in a variety of Weapons & Armor. In this guide, I will show you how to get a Torpor Sac in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.
How to get a Torpor Sac in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
The Torpor Sac is one of the new Materials in the Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak expansion. It is exclusively a Boss drop Item. To get it, you will need to beat the Great Baggi in the Frost Islands. Great Baggi is a Large Bird Wyvern that roams the Frost Islands. Here is how you can get Torpor Sacs in MHR Sunbreak:
- You will have a 30% chance of getting Torpor Sacs from Target Rewards of the Great Baggi.
- Breaking the Head Part Rewards the player with a Torpor Sac but it has only a 20% chance to drop.
- Carving the Body has a 32% chance of getting a Torpor Sac.
- You can also get Torpor Sacs from Target Rewards (30% chance) & Broken Part Head Rewards (20% chance) of Narwa the Allmother.
- Do keep in mind that both Narwa the Allmother & Great Baggi must be hunted in Master Rank Quests.
This is how you can get Torpor Sacs in MHR Sunbreak. Once you get enough of it, you can craft the following Items:
- Baggi Greaves X
- Baggi Vambraces X
- Morpheus Knife +
- Nightmare Frilled Blade
- Somnacanth Helm X
- Soporific Shellblade +
- Waking Nightmare +
This was all about how to get a Torpor Sac in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Get Golden Muck in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.