The Division 2 Known Issues List – Warlords of New York – Title Update 8
Most commonly reported Issues
The Division 2 Warlords of New York expansion is facing some bugs. One of them is unable to interact with the Community Leader. Ubisoft had shared a list of Known Issues, bugs that are commonly reported by users while playing Warlords of New York expansion. If you want to know more here is a complete list of all bugs and errors reported till today, hopefully, Ubisoft will be releasing an update soon for this. This Warlords of New York bug list also has a solution for common problems.
Division 2 Known Issues List for Warlords of New York
The list of known issues is from Uplay update by Ubisoft, you also visit official site for more details. Or launch Uplay and check the news sections.
- Unable to talk to Community Leader NPC. Workaround to fix this error is to restart the game or use fast travel. And return back to the safe house, walk near the community leader to interact.
- We (Ubisoft) are aware of several areas in which data streaming has issues on PS4 and Xbox 1.
- A Hunter riddle encounter does not spawn correctly even through players perform the necessary steps to activate it.
- The Incinerator Turret does not get overcharge bonuses.
- The Commendation “Calibration Award” won’t be awarded after upgrading a weapon to maximize all attributes.
- Legendary Strongholds show the default description for their normal difficulty versions.
- There is a missing texture in Haven that makes it look like there is a gap on a building prop.
- An “Opt in to participate” message can appear in the “Rewards” and “Challenges” menu when performing a server transfer, despite having already activated an activity.
- The Level 30 Character Boost description does not correctly specify that some achievements will be unlocked after boosting a character.
- The Dark Zone Daily Project item can be contaminated.
- Upgrading Exotic items to Gear Score 515 can cause their Core and Regular attributes to be reduced to a minimum.
- The Directives Tutorial does not trigger correctly after finishing the Warlords of New York Campaign.
- There is a Parts Box Crate in the Wall Street Main Mission that can cause players to become stuck when climbing it.
- The “Central” text chat is not available during free roam in New York for PC players.
- If a player is further than 180m away from a Hunter when it is defeated, they will not be able to loot the mask.
- When changing only Directives on the Mega Map a “Changing Global Difficulty” pop-up notification will appear.
- When inspecting a character in the Apparel Menu, the Menu does not disappear blocking the view.
- Group Members are not teleported to their group during the “Gather Up” objective in the Tombs Main Missions.
- SHD Caches might not appear on the player’s map if discovered when in a group with another player.
- The Booster Hive description incorrectly states that it grants the player increased movement speed and cooldown reduction. The reworked Booster Hive grant increased weapon damage and weapon handling.
- Loot received from the “Daily Winner” perk is incorrectly contaminated.
- Scope placement is offset on multiple weapons.
- When in Higher Global Difficultly and matchmaking for main mission through the map, the difficulty will default to Normal and not the chosen difficulty.
- Boosted characters are unable to fast travel to Coney Island, The Pentagon or Kenley College.
- The “Calibration Award” commendation is not working as intended.
- The Incinerator Turret does not get Overcharge bonuses.
- The Artificer Hive does not refresh the duration of deployable skills as intended.
- The Focus gear talent does not function properly with the Nemesis exotic.
- Specialization skill mod do not scale up to level 40 as intended.
- Players do not receive XP as intended when a nearby group member cuts an extraction rope in the Dark Zone.
- The Skill Duration attribute does not increase the duration of the Burn Sticky Bomb skill mod.
- Explosive Trap incorrectly displays the Seeker Mine icon in the player’s inventory.
- Skill health values do not change based on the player’s skill Power as intended.
- The icon for Chassie Mendoza does not appear after talking to the Snitch.
This Warlord of New York bug list includes known issues reported till today. You can share any new errors or screenshots on Ubisoft Forums.