Even after all these years, GTA 5 is still keeping things interesting with new updates and DLCs. Today, we’ll be taking a look at all new cars in The Contract DLC update. It’s a new story featuring Franklin, Imani, Eugene and of course, it includes Dr Dre as well. So, without further ado, let’s find out all the new vehicles that have been added in GTA Online The Contract.
GTA 5 Online The Contract DLC Cars List
There are 17 vehicles that have been added in this update. Out of these, you can buy the first 7 mentioned in the list below from the websites in-game.
Prices of New Cars in The Contract Update
- Pfister Astron – Price: $1,580,000
- Bravado Buffalo STX – Price: $1,612,500 – $2,150,000
- Dewbauchee Champion – Price: $2,246,250 – $2,995,000
- Lampadati Cinquemila – Price: $1,740,000
- Enus Deity – Price: $1,383,750 – $1,845,000
- Pegassi Ignus – Price: $2,765,000
- Enus Jubilee – Price: $1,237,500 – $1,650,000
Mission Only Vehicles in GTA Online The Contract
- Vapid Youga Custom
- Maibatsu Mule
- Western Motorcycle Company Reever
Event Week Vehicle Unlocks
- Pfister Comet S2 Cabrio
- Överflöd Zeno
- Gallivanter Baller ST
- Declasse Granger 3600LX
- Obey I-Wagen
- Mammoth Patriot Mil-Spec
- Nagasaki Shinob
If you want to know which weapons have been added as well, then you’ll be happy to know that there are 3 more.
- Coil Compact EMP Launcher – This is an anti-vehicle pulse weapon that is perfect if you plan on blowing up some cars with a grenade launcher.
- Coil Stun Gun – This is the stun gun that you may have used in The Diamond Casino Heist in GTA Online. It is capable to shocking victims with a burst of electribity and essentially, stunning them. If they are lucky, only then your opponents will survive.
- Vom Feuer Heavy Rifle – This is an assault rifle that was removed from GTA V during its development but it got added back to GTA Online’s Contract update.
Here’s how to get all the new weapons added in The Contract DLC.
Players who are short of cash but want to buy the vehicles mentioned above can try out some of the best ways to make money in GTA Online. Complete heists, do some VIP work, invest in a Motorcycle Club, complete time trials missions and more to make a quick buck.
That’s everything about all the new cars and motorcycles in The Contract update of GTA Online. For more gaming guides, be sure to check out more on Gamer Tweak!