The Awakened King DLC for Remnant 2 brings several additions including New Weapons. This makes the combat aspect of this game even more enjoyable. So if you are looking to get this DLC pack, then this guide is going to come in handy. We have mentioned the list of all the new weapons that you can unlock.
All New Weapons in Remnant 2 Awakened King DLC
There are 6 New Weapons added in Remnant 2 that you can obtain through the Awakened King DLC. To help you understand easily, we have listed down all those weapons below along with the steps to unlock them.
Abyssal Hook (Melee Weapon)
- Found in the sewers just before the Manticore Lair in Forlorn Coast.
Monarch (Long Gun)
- Defeat One True King and collect Agony Spike. Next, give this item to Ava McCabe in Ward 13 to get this weapon.
Sparkfire Shotgun (Long Gun)
- To get this weapon in Awakened King DLC, you must unlock the Ritualistic Archetype. This is done by finding the Ragged Poppet in the Forlorn Coast. You will then receive the Sparkfire Shotgun as a starting weapon.
Steel Scythe (Melee Weapon)
- This melee is unlocked after starting a game with the Ritualistic Archetype in Remnant 2.
Ritualist Scythe (Melee Weapon)
- First up, clear out two Befouled Altars in the Forgotten Commune and collect Scythe Hilt and Scythe Blade. Inspect these Scythe parts in the menu to craft Ritualist Scythe in Remnant 2.
Wrathbringer (Melee Weapon)
- To unlock it, side with Nimue and kill One True King. Collect all the drops from this boss fight and take it to McCabe in Ward 13. You can then craft this weapon to bring wraith on enemies.
For now, these are all the new Remnant 2: The Awakened King DLC Weapons. Be sure to bag them all and enhance the beauty of your arsenal. Also, feel free to navigate through our dedicated section for Remnant 2 Guides on Gamer Tweak. We have covered plenty of similar and interesting content there.