Terraria Developers Gave Some New Details about the New Journey Mode
New information about the Terraria Journey Mode.
Soon, the Terraria sandbox will receive a massive Journey’s End update, which will add a bunch of new objects, enemies, biomes to the game, make changes in its the gameplay, and also add two new modes. Master Mode is something like a hardcore difficulty level, and Journey Mode is a relaxed option of Terraria with a lot of settings and features.
The developers from Re-Logic talked about the Journey Mode in more detail on their forum.
They said that in this mode, players will get the following:
- In this mode, a separate character should be created. No intersections with other game modes are allowed.
- There will be an advanced starter kit, which will include an iron short sword, ax, pickaxe, hammer, 100 torches, 100 ropes, magic mirror, initial wings, and bird Finch Staff;
- Research & Duplication option. You can research a certain number of different objects and then you can craft them in unlimited quantities. Each object will have its own research model. And for convenient sorting and tracking, developers have come up with a convenient interface with filters and search.
- There will be the ability to set the weather and time of day, as well as the ability to freeze time.
- You will be able to set up the complexity of the game and the frequency of respawn of enemies.
- There will be the ability to enable God mode.
The release of the Journey’s End update for Terraria will take place on May 16 on all platforms.