Teleporting is one of the most fun elements of playing Minecraft. A few easy steps can help transport you from one coordinate to another in a jiffy, and in this article we will show you exactly how to teleport to coordinates in Minecraft.
How to Teleport to Coordinates in Minecraft?
Follow these steps to teleport to coordinates in Minecraft:
- You can teleport in Minecraft using commands. Commands can be considered as a form of cheat codes in the game. They can help you carry out specific actions or movements with ease.
- The first step you need to take is enabling cheats in Minecraft.
- You can do this by going to Settings and then heading to the “Game” menu.
- Scroll down to “Cheats” and enable the Activate Cheats toggle switch.
- You can also enable the coordinates toggle switch by first locating it in the ‘World Options” menu.
- Once you’re back in the game, you will notice the presence of coordinates on the top left of your screen. Now you can get the teleportation process going.
- Open the “Chats and Commands” window and click on the “/” icon. Note that if you are not in creative world or you do not have cheats enabled, you will not be able to see this icon.
- Now, click on the “Teleport” button. You can now select who and where you want to teleport.
- In the “where” section, select yourself.
- Once you’ve selected yourself, you will have to enter your desired coordinates in the ‘x, y, z’ format.
- After entering the coordinates of your choice, you will need to press enter.
- Upon pressing Enter you will be transported to your desired coordinates.
- As a note of caution, always remember to plan your desired coordinates before entering them in the Chats and Commands box. If you enter coordinates that are too high, you may fall to your death upon being teleported.
- Likewise, you might suffocate to your death if you enter coordinates that are way too high.
Teleport (TP) Commands List
/Tp <destination x y z>
- Entering this command will result in players being teleported to the location of another target.
- You can input the coordinates of a desired target in this command, and Minecraft will send you there.
/Tp <location x y z >
- You can use this command in Minecraft to teleport yourself.
- To use this command, you need to enter the desired coordinates in the x y z slots.
- You can use this command to transport a block from one location to another.
- This is especially useful if you have to move a target but the moving distance is too far away.
- This command is very similar to the previously-mentioned command.
- The only difference here is that you can face the target in a different direction.
- You can teleport your target to a set of co-ordinates facing the direction of another set of coordinates.
- You will find that this command too is similar to the two commands above it.
- The difference here is the fact that the target can be rotated in order to face the direction of a specific y and x.
/Tp @a @s
- You can use this command to teleport all in-game players towards you.
- This command works well in the Java edition of Minecraft, although its effectiveness in the Bedrock edition is uncertain.
/Tp @p @s
- This command is the reverse of the one mentioned in the previous lines.
- You can use this command to teleport yourself to players who are nearest to you.
- This command will help you teleport to your friends.
So there you have it. This is all you need to know about how to teleport to coordinates in Minecraft with commands.
Now that you know how to teleport to coordinates in Minecraft, check out this guide on how to get lush caves in Minecraft.