Dust off your flight suit and prepare for heart-racing in-air gameplay and dogfights as fighter planes enter Battle Royale for the first time ever in Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies, launching on June 30 at 5:30 pm IST.
In Season 6: To The Skies, players will have the opportunity to earn 50 new tiers of Battle Pass rewards with a fresh supply of free and premium content, including operators such as Sophia – Shadow and Wraith – Disruptor, new weapons like the KSP 45, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, COD Points (CP), and more launching throughout the season!
Let’s buckle up, return seats and tray tables to their upright position, and get ready to buzz the tower with all the key highlights for Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies coming to Android and iOS:
- New Battle Royale Aerial Combat – For the first time ever, Battle Royale players can take to the skies and fight it out with other pilots in Jackal fighter planes using missiles and Gatling guns.
- New Land vs. Air Combat –The new jets are not the only way to fight in Battle Royale; all-new anti-aircraft weapons placed around the map provide artillery support from the ground to counterattack pilots in the skies.
- New Map: Favela – Favela, most recently seen in Call of Duty: Ghosts, is set in the slums of Rio De Janeiro. As a multi-tiered map, it features tall buildings for sniping, alleyways for close-quarter battles, and a wide-open soccer field that is ripe for epic battles.
- New Themed Event, JACKAL: Fuelled Up – Join the effort to help Alias by giving her Jackal fuel and upgrades to hit maximum velocity. Complete daily tasks to get upgrade tokens and play Battle Royale or Multiplayer to get fuel. The more upgrades and fuel the faster you can go.
- Battle Pass – At Tier 21, access a precision SMG in the form of the three-round burst KSP 45. Other free rewards this season include a variety of camos, Weapon Blueprints, and the Sky Sentry Calling Card at Tier 50. Purchase the Battle Pass for the chance to earn all the content available in the To the Skies stream, including Wraith – Disruptor, Reyes – SCAR Pilot, Sophia – Shadow, and the tactical robot Ethan – Flying Sharks. Other premium rewards include new Weapon Blueprints for the Man-O-War, Chicom, JAK-12, Locus, and the new KSP 45.
- New Seasonal Challenges – Earn up to 30,000 Battle XP as you complete new Seasonal Challenges offering rewards like the new functional weapon the L-CAR 9, new Weapons Blueprints and Operator Skins. You can also unlock the SP-R 208 – Top Turtle.
- Weeklong Summer Sale – Celebrate the start of summer with a sale beginning July 3 to July 24 UTC. The sale will feature a rerun of the Rising Tides Draw and provide discounted Crates with new offers daily, both To the Skies and summer-themed. Discounts range from 10% to 35% off the original purchase price.
- Store Update: Alias Leads a New Set of Draws – Alias – Roboticist leads the new season in a Legendary Character Draw featuring her and a Legendary Weapon Blueprint for the new automatic Pistol, as well as other key items like Alias’s Wrench, and a Tank Skin. Other Season 6 Draws include Operators like Kryptis — Sky’s Fury, Stitch — Carbon Sentinel, Nikto— Devil’s Legion, Firebreak — Magmageddon, and Nyx — Dragoon. Draw Weapon Blueprints for the KRM-262, M13, KSP 45, and the LK24. Get these along with plenty of supporting assets and take them to the skies in style.
Players can also expect many updates and improvements to the game in Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 6: To The Skies on top of new Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, and more released in the store at launch and throughout the season.