Microids announced this afternoon the launch window for Syberia: The World Before for PC, which will now be available no longer in 2020.
Announced in August 2019, Syberia: The World Before will release on PC via Steam in 2021. We don’t know exactly a launch window, but it should arrive in the coming months. Additionally, a demo, Syberia: The World Before Prologue, is now available on PC on Steam.
Check the announcement trailer of Syberia: The World Before Prologue below.
Check the overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Embark on a journey across continents and through time as you piece together the puzzle of a life.
Vaghen, 1937: Dana Roze is a 17-year-old girl, who is beginning a brilliant career as a pianist. However, shadows begin to appear over her future as the fascist threat of the Brown Shadow hangs over Europe, at the dawn of the Second World War.
Taiga, 2004: Kate Walker survives as best she can in the salt mine where she has been imprisoned, when a tragic event propels her into a new adventure in search of her identity.
1. Set off on an adventure across continents and through time. Play as both Kate Walker and Dana Roze as you get to the bottom of mysteries that have remained buried for too long.
2. Explore the fantastic and poetic world of Benoît Sokal, with its breathtaking sceneries and iconic characters.
3. Solve complicated puzzles and riddles in keeping with the tradition of the saga.
4. Discover a rich and captivating story with unprecedented stakes and gripping dialogue.
5. Allow yourself to be transported by the symphonic soundtrack composed by Inon Zur (Syberia 3, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia).