Amazon’s New World gives players the option to switch Factions if needed and play along with their friends to contest territories. This is a welcomed option in-game and pushes players out of a caged one-decision factor that would otherwise limit their preferences. In this guide, we’ll walk through how you can change your factions in New World and switch over to the corresponding Faction Missions.
How to Switch Factions in New World
To change your Faction in New World, simply head over to your Character Bio and pay 100 Azoth to switch your Faction by selecting a new one. This has a few limitations in-game and is not frequent. Here’s a more detailed method along with the conditions in place to switch Factions in New World.
- You can view your Faction in your Character Menu.
- Launch your character menu by pressing “K“.
- Now scroll until you locate the “Bio” menu on the left-hand side.
- Slide over to the left part of the menu where your faction’s banner is located.
- Below this banner will lie the option to switch factions.
- Click on the option and select the new Faction you wish to be part of.
- This switch will cost you 100 Azoth.
- Furthermore, all tokens earned with your faction will be erased.
- To add to that, your rank earned will be reset as well.
- Your faction will now change and you can continue your exploration of Aeternum with your new faction.
- Bear in mind that if you wish to switch your faction back, your will lose all your tokens and rank.
- Moreover, you won’t be able to switch factions for 120 days which is about 4 months.
- While this may seem to be a huge time lock on the commitment to a faction, it’s better than not having the switch faction option at all.
That’s all there is to know on how to switch factions in New World. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. If you’re still unsure about Factions in New World, here’s a guide on how to select a Faction in New World.