Supplies in Ghost of Tsushima are a specific item that you can find in the open world, these items are of the most important and you will need them as you progress in the game to trade with other NPCs. Check out the exact location on where to find supplies in Ghost of Tsushima.
How To Easily Find Supplies In Ghost of Tsushima
Supplies in Ghost of Tsushima are found out in the open world, these things are clubbed as other items into one instead supplies are a specific key item in the game that you will need to trade the NPCs you meet in the game.
- From Bowyer, Armorer, Swordsmith, and Trapper everyone will ask you for supplies sooner or later in the game, so it is best to stock up on as many supplies as you can in the game.
- The best trick to finding supplies is to search abandoned buildings as you will also certainly always find a few in such places. Make sure that you check out in the open world as well.
- Alternatively, the fastest way to farm supplies in Ghost of Tsushima is to find Linen in the game and you can then trade the Linen with Trapper for 15 Supplies. This makes getting your hand on supplies much quicker than any other method in the game.
- Like most other resources when supplies are in your field of view, they will glow on the screen making it easier to spot them and get your hands on.
- When you see supplies in Ghost of Tsushima, simply walk over to them and press R2 to collect them. Ghost of Tsushima has no crafting option so these supplies essentially become a good trading commodity.
- NPCs in Ghost of Tsushima will often ask you to get the supplies as the Mongol invasion has left them without some of their basic necessity, and giving back to the community is the Samurai’s way.
- Luckily, Supplies aren’t rare and the more you look for them the more you will end up finding them. Loot chests downed enemies and building and you will start to farm on supplies in Ghost of Tsushima.
This is how you can stockpile on supplies in Ghost of Tsushima, check out our guide on how to enable the Kurosawa Mode in Ghost of Tsushima.