With Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, the iconic game graces Nintendo Switch for the first time since its launch in 2013. With the option of playing either on a multiplayer or single-player mode, Super Mario 3D World allows players to take over 4 different characters, namely, Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Princess Peach. The aim of the game is to rescue Sprixies after he kidnaps her. Rosalina is another character that makes a comeback and in this guide, we tell you how to Unlock her in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury.
How To Unlock Rosalina In Bowser’s Fury
The four main characters in the game are available right from the start. However, to Unlock Rosalina you will have to complete a set of quests and then you can add her to your roster.
- The first thing you have to do is to defeat Meowser, the game’s final boss. Meowser is in the Final Course of World Bowser.
- Once Bowser is defeated, all the Sprixie Princesses will build a Rocket in World 1.
- Take this rocket to the World Star.
- You now have to play Rainbow Run. Rainbow Run is a level filled with rainbow-colored platforms that are navigated by using the trapeze bars.
- If you complete it within 400 seconds you will unlock the second World Star course.
- Since this level is based on Super Mario Galaxy, the course also features rotating panels that are guarded by the Octogoombas.
- Rosalina and some Lumas can be found at the end of this level by the flagpole. They will join your character in a Course Clear celebration.
- Now you will have unlocked Rosalina as a character in Bowser’s Fury.
- Completing this level will also unlock a new course: Rolling Ride Run.
Rosalina can attack enemies with a powerful spin that is similar to the one she uses in Super Mario Galaxy. This makes her a great choice for players who don’t rely on power-ups while playing. She actually loses this ability when using some power-ups, though can still use her spin to perform a double jump or jump higher. Like Peach, she can sprint quickly but generally runs slowly.
Now you know all about how to Unlock Rosalina in Bowser’s Fury. You can also have a look at our other Super Mario guides.