When fighting Morgott, the Omen King you can summon Melina in Elden Ring to help you with the fight. This looks uncharacteristic for her as when she appears in the game she approaches you as a guide. But the fact that she can do much more than that makes her a very interesting character. And she is not just a dull weight in the fight as she can use sorcery and physical attacks both. So let us quickly check how to summon Melina.
How To Summon Melina in Elden Ring
You can Summon Melina in Elden Ring before starting the fight with Morgott the Omen King. These are the steps to summon her.
- Fast Travel to Queen’s Bedchamber site of grace. This site is located at the Royal Capital in Leyndell.
- You can reach here after you defeat Godfrey First Elden Lord (Golden Form).
- Use the big branch that takes you to the upper level of the room.
- Reach up and go north.
- Now follow this path and you will reach the site of grace.
- You will find an enemy here defeat it and proceed further.
- Once you reach this site of grace go south and you will see the golden mist indicating the room of Morgott’s boss fight.
- Just outside the boss room, you will see a golden summon sign on the ground.
- Use it and you can Summon Melina.
That is all you need to do to summon her. Note this summon is for the boss fight and not the same as when you encounter her at the third site of grace at the start of the game.
That covers everything you should know about how to summon Melina in Elden Ring. If you are interested in other bosses in the game then I urge you to check our top 5 hardest bosses and best bosses tier list for this game.