Genshin Impact is a cross-platform adventure and action role-playing game. Furthermore, in its recent update version 2.8, the developers introduced an event known as Summertime Odyssey. It is a limited time period event taking place on the Golden Apple Archipelago map. Here’s our guide for the Summertime Odyssey Event in Genshin Impact.
Summertime Odyssey Event Guide in Genshin Impact
The Summertime Odyssey started on July 15, however, it will end on August 24. Here is everything you should know about the biggest event of the summer in Genshin Impact:
- Enable this event by completing the conversations with Katheryn in Mondstadt city. Also, interact with Fischl at the plaza and head over to Angel’s Share to begin the cutscene for the Summertime Odyssey event.
- Surfpiercer and Phantom Realm are the two parts of this event. Not to mention, you have to complete tasks to obtain rewards.
- To unlock this event, you need to have an Adventure Rank of 32 or above. Moreover, you should have completed the Archon Quest “Chapter II: Prologue – Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves. In addition to that, you should have the ‘Astrolabos Chapter: Act I – Beyond This World’s Stars from Mona’s Story Quest’ completed too.
- During the Surfpiercer part, a new Waverider challenge will unlock daily for the first three days. Also, Complete the challenges to get rewards like Primogems, Hero’s Wit, and Mystic Enhancement Ore.
- In the Phantom Realm, complete the initial exploration to unlock the Direct Strike wherein you fight enemies in waves. The Phantom Realms consist of four maps:
- Misty Hills, Foggy Vales – Unlock it after completing Complete Summertime Odyssey: II. Get rewards like 60x Primogems, 80,000x Mora, 4x Hero’s Wit, 8x Mystic Enhancement ore, and 200x Iridescent Flotsam (limit of 600) after completion.
- The Islands’ Stirring Strings – Unlock it after completing Summertime Odyssey: III. Get rewards like 60x Primogems, 4x Hero’s wit, 80,000x Mora, 8x Mystic Enhancement ore, and 200x Iridescent Flotsam (limit of 1200) after completion.
- Immernachtreich Keep – Unlock it after completing Summertime Odyssey: IV. Get rewards like 60x Primogems, 4x Hero’s wit, 80,000x Mora, 8x Mystic Enhancement ore, and 200x Iridescent Flotsam (limit of 1800) after completion.
- Temple of the Star Latitudes – Unlock it after completing Summertime Odyssey: V. Get rewards like 60x Primogems, 4x Hero’s wit, 80,000x Mora, 8x Mystic Enhancement ore, and 200x Iridescent Flotsam (limit of 2400) after completion.
- Some challenges in the Phantom Realm will get you Iridescent Flotsam. Collect them to invite Prinzessin der Verurteilung (Electro). Moreover, it is possible to obtain the Crown of Insight, Character Level-Up Materials, and Talent Level-Up Materials from the Event Shop in exchange for Iridescent Flotsam.
That’s all you should know about the Summertime Odyssey in Genshin Impact. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our Genshin Impact guides.