The Subterranean Shunning Grounds is a massive sewer chain located below Leyndell, Royal Capital in Elden Ring. The location is home to a plethora of loot and numerous enemies. However, getting there is troublesome and it is quite easy to get lost in Leyndell if you don’t know where you are headed to. Since we have already been there, our location guide will prove useful for you. So check out how to get to the Subterranean Shunning Grounds and you can avoid all the hassle of traveling.
How to Get to the Subterranean Shunning Grounds in Elden Ring
Although the location is not that far, traversing through Leyndell will seem confusing. These steps will help you easily reach the Elden Ring Subterranean Shunning Grounds:
- To start this run, you need to first head towards the Avenue Balcony Site of Grace in the Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- From the Avenue Balcony, run down the stairs northwest, and then head out to the west. Now hop over the fence and get down below on the burned-out streets filled with dead bodies.
- Watch out for Albinaurics that come your way. Make sure you run north and look for a well. Once you spot the well, jump right into it descending the stairs to find yourself in the sewers.
- Now, don’t forget to turn on your lantern as it is quite dark down here.
- Once you are at the bottom of the stairs, you will find a metal door to your left. Head through it and then jump down to continue heading deep into the sewer.
- Soon you will find yourself in a room full of Giant Rats. If you have a Beast-Repellent Torch, you can simply use it or run past the rats further through the door ahead. Soon, you will reach the Subterranean Shunning Grounds in Elden Ring.
- Head further through the path and you will also find a Rune Arc. Keep heading ahead and you will reach the end of the path with stairs to your left. Once you head down and take a left ahead, you will reach the Subterranean Shunning Grounds Site of Grace.
One of the things that players need to note is that the Omens are patrolling this area and they might attack you before you reach the Site of Grace. Simply avoid them and get to the Site of Grace first. After resting, you can choose to fight the Omens & collect the loot or explore deeper into the sewers.
That is how you can get to the Subterranean Shunning Grounds in Elden Ring. Check out our guide for some tips and tricks to find & defeat Great Wyrm Theodorix In Elden Ring. While you are here, check out our Elden Ring section for more such guides right here at Gamer Tweak.