How To Use Cheats In Subnautica – Every Cheat Command
Do you want to know how to use cheats in Subnautica? Here is a guide that will explain everything in detail on how to enable Subnautica’s developer console where you can type commands. Similar to cheat codes, these commands can help you do a lot of things. Like teleporting from one place to another, spawning any item instantly, turn on toggle free camera and lot more. Subnautica is an open-world game with a lot of exploration, so why not try out some Subnautica cheats and have fun.
How to turn on Developers Console On PC?
Developers Console is a transparent message box on the left of the screen. You can type in different commands to instantly complete an activity in Subnautica. To enable Subnautica’s developer console on PC press F3. It will open a sub-menu on the screen and then press F8 to activate the mouse cursor. Remove the tick from the Disable console option. Exit by press F3 and then press the tilde key “~” to open a grey box, the command console. Remember every time you start the game the Developers Console disables, you have to press F3 and turn it on back to try out cheats in Subnautica.
How to turn on Developers Console On Xbox One?
The process to enable developers to console is different on consoles. On Xbox One press LB + A + RB to see the input box. Next to remove the tick from disable console options press Menu and then press LB+RB. You will see a Start Menu on the game, go down to the seventh option. The Developers options, enable it and you can use different Subnautica Cheats For Xbox One.
How to turn on Developers Console On PS4?
For PS4 press L1 + R1 + X to bring up the input box and then follow the same process to go all the way towards the developer options to enable it. The process for PS4 is very much similar to Xbox, once you are able to enable it and you can use different Subnautica Cheats for Xbox One.
Not all commands commonly work on PC and Consoles. Some will work on PC while some will not support the console, so here you can try out every Subnautica cheat listed below on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Also, recent updates have disabled cheats support on the console, but you can still try pressing the right combination to view the command box. If you are able to get into that then using the commands is not tough.
Subnautica Cheats – Most common cheat codes for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Invincibility – nodamage
- Unlimited oxygen – oxygen
- Faster building – fastbuild
- Unlock all blueprints – allblueprints
- Free crafting or building – nocost
- No radiation – radiation
- Get useful items for free – madloot (Get glass, titanium, computer chips, batteries, survival knife,
- habitat builder and scanner)
- Adjust movement speed – speed
- Spawn Cyclops – sub cyclops
- Spawn Exosuit – spawn exosuit
- Spawn Seamoth – spawn seamoth 1
- Spawn specific item – item [name] [amount]
- Switch to Day – day
- Switch to Night – night
- Speed of Time – daynightspeed
- Reload all assets, except terrain – entreset
- Load Last Save – gamereset
- Change view distance – farplane [value]. Default is 1000.
- Toggle Fog – fog
- Toggle free cam – freecam
- Display FPS – fps
- Spawn a particular Item: Enter ‘tem (name) (amount)’
- Unlock habitat builder, survival knife, scanner and repair tool in Inventory – bobthebuilder
- Increase plant growth speed – fastgrow
- Unlimited fabricator, habitat builder, vehicle bay, etc – nocost
- Enable or Disable power usage of vehicles, tools, and seabases – noenergy
- Disable food and water requirements – nosurvival
- Increase water underwater time – nitrogen
- Turn Invisible, no creatures can see you – invisible
- Hatch eggs quickly – fasthatch
- Reduce scanning time – fastscan
- Reduce time for water filtering – filterfast
- Turn off Radiation – radiation
- Fix Aurora’s radiation leaks – fixleaks
- Unlock all doors, except those that requires laser cutter – unlockdoors
- Cure yourself and all creatures within meter range – cure [range]
- Infect yourself and all creatures in a range – infect [range]
- Enable Aurora countdown timer – countdownship
- Destroy Aurora – explodeship
- Restore Aurora back – restoreship
- Starts Sunbeam story event – startsunbeamstoryevent
- Starts Sunbeam countdown – sunbeamcountdownstart
- End Sunbeam – precursorgunaim
- Launch escape rocket without turning off quarantine enforcement platform – forcerocketready
Subnautica Cheats to Teleport, escape and spawn to safe location?
- Teleport safely to base or vehicle – warpme
- Teleport to a specific biome – biome [biome name]
- Go to a location – goto [name]
- Teleport to specific co-ordinates – warp [x] [y] [z]
- Jump a few meters ahead – warpforward [meters]
- Respawn to nearest check point – spawn
- Want to die and get respawn back in the lifepod use – kill
- Return to lifepod – randomstart
All biome names you can use for teleportation:
safe, kelp, kelp_cave, grassy, grassy_cave, mushroom, koosh, koosh_cave, jelly, shroom, sparse, reef, grandreef, dunes, mountains, moutains_cave, deepgrand, bloodkelp, underislands, smokers, inactivelavart, islands, tree, lostriver & lavazone. Use biome [name] to instantly teleport to any location in the para.
All Subnautica Cheats to spawn items for free?
Below cheats codes will help you to spawn items in Subnautica if you are playing this game on PS4. You can spawn various items for free by specifying their capacity.
- Add items to inventory – item [item name] [amount]. Example – item copperwire 5.
- Spawn items or creature in front – spawn [item] [number] . Example – spawn seaglide 1.
- Delete everything from the inventory – clearinventory
- Spawn Cyclops – sub Cyclops
- Spawn Aurora – sub aurora
- Spawn Seaglide – sub seaglide
- Spawn items like quartz, copper ore, magnesium, salt deposit, gold, and four metal salvage – spawnloot
- Unlock resources to craft items – resourcesfor [item]
- Unlock all common vehicle modules for upgrades – vehicleupgrades
- Unlock all Seamoth modules – seamothupgrades
- Unlock all Prawn Suit modules – exosuitupgrades
- Unlock all Prawn Suit arms – exosuitarms
- Unlock databank entry – ency [name]
- Unlock single blueprint – unlock [blueprint]
You can test out the cheats on PC as well on consoles, the method on how to turn on Subnautica for PC, PS4 and Xbox One are available in this guide.