Fortnite is one of the most famous battle royale games on Epic Games and numerous players are online across different regions. Hence errors can be quite frustrating while you are looking to get some game time. Many players were recently wondering how to fix the Stuck on Loading Screen error in Fortnite. While there is no dedicated fix for it, there are a few troubleshooting tips that have worked for players. Since you are here, you are also looking to fix this error that has been persistent for a long time. You won’t have to look any further as this guide has all you need.
How to Fix Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen Error
There can be multiple reasons behind the error popping up on your screen and the only thing you can do is try to fix it. While it may feel frustrating at the moment, you might soon join the battle royale after the error is fixed. As you scroll below, you will be able to see how to fix the Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen error.
Run Game as Administrator
- Right Click on your Epic Games icon from where you launch it and then go to Properties.
- Now go to the Compatibility tab and look towards the Settings section below.
- You will spot the Run this program as an administrator near a box while you are here.
- Simply check the box and hit Apply to run the game as administrator.
Update GPU Drivers
GPU Drivers are one of the main components of PC gaming and they need to be kept updated constantly. If your GPU isn’t updated you are more likely to face Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen error. To fix it, simply head to the website of your GPU driver to check and download updates. Nvidia users can click here and AMD users can follow this link.
Firstly run a diagnostic on your Internet Connection and make sure it is working. While you are at it, make sure there are no major downloads that are eating up the bandwidth. Next, restart your modem and router to clear some cache and avoid overheating it.
Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Launch the Epic Games client and then go to your Library.
- Look for Fortnite and then click on the three dots at the bottom right corner of it.
- Once the options pop up, click on Verify and then wait for all the files to get verified.
- Once it is done restart the game and see if Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen error is now fixed.
If these options haven’t worked for you, you might also be having problems with your account. Or you might have to reinstall the game completely. But before you do that, we recommend you write to Fortnite Support and hopefully the issue will be resolved without any of this.
That’s all there is on how to fix Fortnite Stuck on Loading Screen error. While you are here, make sure you check out our Fortnite guides with Gamer Tweak.