Doom Eternal is a first-person shooter game and the fifth installment in the Doom Series. Once again you take on the role of Doom Slayer as you battle the demonic forces from hell. The game still puts a lot of emphasis on push-forward combat as players need to engage enemies in order to get health, armor, and ammo. As you progress in the game, you will be unlocking a plethora of weapons as you travel different regions of Earth. While completing quests, you will come across the Cultist Base and a hidden puzzle will keep you stuck. If you are looking for a way past the Cultist Base you are stuck in, check out this Doom Eternal Walkthrough.
Walkthrough for Stuck in Cultist Base in Doom Eternal
Here’s how you will come across this stage in the Cultist Base of the game:
- Once you are on the first Mancubus battle in Cultist Base, you will defeat a few Mancubus.
- Even after completing the combat, the door towards the waypoint will not open.
- While the door for the Praetor point does open, the checkpoint is still blocked by the gate.
- Additionally, you will not be able to get anywhere from the balcony at Praetor point.
- You need to solve the hidden puzzle and open the door.
All you have to do to solve this puzzle and move forward with the quest is shoot the green diamond. You will find the green diamond-like structure right in front of the gate.
Once you shoot it down, the gates will open and you can simply continue further into the Cultist base.
That’s all you need from this walkthrough on the Stuck in Cultist Base in the game Doom Eternal. While you are here, make sure you check out our Doom Eternal guides, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.