Roblox is an eventful gaming platform that does not house any AAA games. However, their ability to make games with low graphics and absolutely simple mechanisms is probably unrivaled. The platform houses game that will be enjoyed by time pass gamers as well as seasoned veteran gamers. Roblox is also widely known for its feature which allows codes as parts of the game. Putting in codes gives you access to code-specific rewards which are different from game to game. In this guide, we will provide codes for a game called Strongest Clicker Simulator, formerly known as Pet Tapping Simulator.
At the time of testing on August 24, 2022, these codes are working. However, Roblox codes have a tendency of expiring in 2 or 3 days. We will update the list when new codes are released.
All Active Strongest Clicker Simulator Codes (August 2022)
The list below has all the active Codes in this Roblox game. We hope you can cherish the rewards in the game. Here are the Strongest Clicker Simulator Codes:
- RELEASE – Redeem this code to get Free 150 Taps.
- FREEBOOST – Redeem this code to get Free Boost.
All Expired Codes
The list below has all the expired Codes in this Roblox game. Here are the codes that are invalid or not working in the game:
- So far all codes are working in the game. However, we do not know when the devs will pull out a code so make sure you redeem the active ones quickly. We will update this guide if the codes become invalid.
How to Redeem Codes in Strongest Clicker Simulator
Here’s how to redeem codes in the game:
- Launch the Strongest Clicker Simulator.
- While in the game, look over to the right side to spot three icons.
- One of them will be pink in color, resembling a teddy’s face with a paw print.
- This is the middle icon and once you click on it, you will get a new window.
- Type in any of the active codes and then redeem it to enjoy the rewards.
That’s all you need on the Strongest Clicker Simulator Codes in Roblox and how to redeem them. While you are here, make sure you check out our other Roblox guides for more codes with Gamer Tweak.