If you play Stardew Valley, you may have come across the “A Strange Sound Was Heard In The Night” message on your screen during the game. You do not need to worry if you find it. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the message.
“A Strange Sound Was Heard in The Night” Stardew Valley
Check out why this message appears in the game.
- This message is an indication that you have completed the Strange Capsule event in Stardew Valley.
- To complete the event, you need to have at least one open tile on your farm.
- Once you do this, all you have to do is go to sleep at night.
- When you are asleep, you will hear a spaceship-like sound.
- Once you hear the sound, you can step out to see what has happened.
- As you move around in your farm, you will find an odd-looking capsule in place of the open tile.
- The spawning of such a capsule is random.
- Inside the capsule, you will find what looks like a living creature. You will hear ‘fleshy’ sounds.
- If you leave this capsule for around 3 days, the creature living inside it will escape.
- This happens when the capsule explodes.
- You will see the “A Strange Sound Was Heard In The Night” message when the creature escapes from its capsule.
- You do not really have to worry about the alien-like creature that escapes from this capsule, because there is a very small chance you will ever see it.
- It has a slightly-creepy appearance. On the few occasions you do get to see it, you might find it at the bus stop or chilling in the tree line.
- All in all, the Strange Capsule event does not affect your gameplay in any way. While it may be one of the more creepier elements of Stardew Valley, you have nothing to fear or worry about.
That’s all you need to know about this message in Stardew Valley.
Now that you know all about the “A Strange Sound Was Heard in The Night” message, check out everything you need to know about Stardew Valley.