Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order truly captures the struggles and sacrifices it takes to become a Jedi Knight, but the game had been marred with bugs ever since it was launched.
The developers Respawn Entertainment promised to fix all the bugs that affected the game at the soonest and now they have released a patch that fixes most of the major bugs in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
The biggest fix has been focused on Dathomir which many players complained about being stuck in certain areas. A new bridge has been added which makes it possible for players to go to a certain area which earlier was blocking players’ progression.
With all these changes, the Force bar also gets a new color to make it more noticeable for players as some complained that it was hard to notice before.
You can check out other fixes and changes to Star Wars Jedi: Force Awakens below:
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano.
- This has been fixed and everyone’s favorite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its color switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.