How To Use Windmill In Spiritfarer & How To Upgrade It
Want to know how to use Windmill in Spiritfarer and how to upgrade Windmill too? Know all of it in this Spiritfarer guide.
A lot of things in Spiritfarer are unexplained and it is up to the player to figure things out. That’s where your exploration and thinking skills come into the picture. The Windmill is one such thing in this game that falls in this category and it’s quite tricky to use. We will show you how to use Windmill in Spiritfarer and how to upgrade it too.
Spiritfarer Windmill: How to Use it
If you have a Windmill, you already know that you can get it by purchasing the Craftsman Blueprint Station upgrade from Albert. Now, to use it here’s what you have to do:
- Put grains in the mid-level compartment (To do this, press Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, Y on Switch).
- Now, go to the top of the Windmill.
- Interact with the column in the center.
- Use it to change the leveling so that you can grind grains to powder form. Move it with the D-pad.
- Focus on the small wheel on the right, it should stay spinning.
- After the grain has been ground completely, you will be informed of this by putting you off the column.
That’s basically how to use the Windmill in Spiritfarer. Now let’s find out how to upgrade Windmill in Spiritfarer.
How to Upgrade Windmill
To get the Windmill Upgrade Blueprint, you have to go to Alt Harbor. You will be able to see the location on the map. Over there, talk to a resident who will give you the Hummingberg Preservation Society questline that you have to complete. That’s when you will get the Windmill Upgrade Blueprint. It is a long process though so there will be a lot of things to do in between.
That’s everything on how to use Windmill in Spiritfarer and how to upgrade Windmill. Don’t miss our other guides on this game for more such useful tips.