Spiderman PS4 Update Version 1.13 Patch Notes, New Avatars and More
Spider-Man finally brought the Raimi suit made famous from the Raimi films through 2002 to 2007. The suit came with an update that brings the iconic suit adored by millions of people all over the world. The new update 1.13 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the Spiderman 1.13 patch notes, the new update has added new Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC pack with new missions, revamped enemies, new challenges and three more Spidey suits. Apart from this, Spiderman version 1.13 also includes fixes for the several issues related to the game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs.
The previous update had brought a few bugs with it but this new one is expected to iron out a few of those in this update, there are few more features which are listed below.
Spiderman PS4 Update Version 1.13 New Features
- Added the Webbed Suit. Happy Holidays!
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Silver Lining” story pack.
- Added “Friendly Neighborhood” Difficulty Mode.
- Added support for creating a New Game+ save from a New Game+ save.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added 3 new filters to Photo Mode (8bit, EGA, and Retro).
Also Read: 5 Upcoming PlayStation 4 Exclusives of 2019
Spiderman PS4 Update Version 1.13 Fixes & Updates
Added Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC – Silver Sable has stormed back to reclaim her stolen Sable International tech. New York Police Chief Yuri Watanabe on administrative leave following her exploits against Hammerhead, Spider-Man will have to rely on unlikely allies to keep Marvel’s New York safe.
- Addressed various additional issues in “Silver Lining” DLC pack.
- Addressed an issue where the “A Bit of a Fixer-Upper” Trophy is not awarded after completing all puzzles.
- Addressed an issue where MJ’s initial dialogue in “The Heist” DLC may not play.
- Addressed an issue where some lines of dialogue would be delayed in “Turf Wars” DLC pack.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman version 1.13.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Spiderman 1.13 PS4 update has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.13.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spiderman version 1.13.
Also Read: 77 Upcoming Xbox One Games in 2019