Skate 3 is one of the most renowned games as it is fun to play. When I say fun, I mean adrenaline-rushing, sky-soaring, and unrealistic speeding kinda fun. Skate 3 is set in an open world of Port Carverton City where you have to make a successful skating team. The more speed you have, the more unrealistic tricks you can pull off. So in today’s guide, I will be showing you how to do the Speed Glitch in Skate 3.
How to do the Speed Glitch in Skate 3
The Speed Glitch is not so easy to perform. You will need some practice before you can do the Speed Glitch consistently. There are two types of Speed Glitches, the Forward Man and the Backward Man. Below are the steps on how to do the Speed Glitch in Skate 3.
The Forward Man Speed Glitch is where you will go in the direction of your character. To perform it, here is what you will have to do.
- First go to your Settings -> Edit Skater -> Edit Style.
- From there change your Posture to Hunched and Style to Aggressive.
- Also, set one of your Gestures to Dunno.
- Once that is done, Get off of your Skateboard and go away from it.
- Now you will need to Run in a direction and then Jump.
- While in the Air, you will have to do a Spread Eagle.
- As you are about to land, Press Y for the Xbox and Triangle for the PS.
- After you have Pressed Y or Triangle, immediately perform the Dunno Gesture.
- The timing of it must be perfect else it will not work.
- Once you get the timing right, you will perform the Forward Man Speed Glitch.
The Backward Man Speed Glitch is similar to the Forward Man but is slightly on the tougher side to execute. Here, you will be moving in the direction that is behind your character. To perform it, here is what you will have to do.
- You will have to use the same style as the Forward Man Speed Glitch.
- First off, you will need to get off your Skateboard and throw it aside.
- Now, look into the direction you want to go and face your character towards the Camera.
- Once your character is facing the camera, you will have to Jump.
- At the peak of your Jump, Press RB + Y for the Xbox and R1 + Triangle for the PS.
- You will have to Press Y or Triangle just after you press RB or R1.
- Again the Timing is crucial so you will have to do it correctly.
The Speed Glitches in Skate 3 is not always 100% so don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t work. After Practicing for a while, you will be able to get the Speed Glitches down naturally and travel at the speed of sound. This was all about the Speed Glitch in Skate 3. Hopefully, this guide helped you in soaring through the half pipes. You can check out our guides from our website, Gamer Tweak.