Sonic Colors Ultimate, the remastered version of the Sonic Colors is available now. But even though many players are excited to enjoy this new version, the game is facing many glitches that even make the game unplayable sometimes. There are many known issues like Jade Ghost bugging out the camera angle, flickering graphics, and even terrains disappearing glitches. So if you have got the game and are planning to refund it before it’s fixed, then we will explain how to go about it here. Here’s how to get a refund for Sonic Colors Ultimate from Nintendo.
How to Get Sonic Colors Ultimate Refund?
To Refund Sonic Colors Ultimate you should contact Nintendo Customer Support and raise a ticket. Here’s how to do this:
- Call Nintendo support on 1 (855) 255-3700 for both US & Canada.
- If you are outside these regions, then call on 0330 912 4581 for UK, or 1 (855) 548-4693 for others.
- You will need to explain the situation and issues you are facing with the game.
- After a thorough investigation of your account, Nintendo will decide on the refund factors.
- If you don’t want to call then you can go to the Nintendo Support page.
- Log in with your account as you select your region.
- Click on Nintendo eShop purchase.
- From the dropdown menu click on Refunds.
- You will now get a popup saying, the refunds for this game are not possible.
- Now you need to click on the “Contact Nintendo Support” option.
- You need to raise a ticket explaining the genuine issues you face along with your account details.
- Nintendo will only initiate a refund if the game is unplayable for you.
- We have confirmation on Twitter from players with tweets showing they received the refund.
That’s it, your refund request will be taken into consideration and Nintendo will process the refund if your issues and glitches are genuine. We believe many factors like gameplay time are taken into consideration to be eligible for the refund.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get a refund for Sonic Colors Ultimate from Nintendo. If you are an avid player of Nintendo games, then check out our Nintendo Switch Guides for more tips & tricks like this.