Inscryption is a Card battler horror indie game. But there is more to this game than just card battles and that includes solving puzzles. And one such puzzle in this game is the Clock puzzle. So in this guide let us take a look at how to get the Stunted Wolf Card and solve the Clock Puzzle in Inscryption.
How to Solve Clock Puzzle and Get Stunted Wolf Card
We can break this puzzle down into 5 parts.
- Change Clock time and get the special ring.
- Getting Wolf Caged Card
- Using the Wolf Caged Card and getting Golden Dagger
- Getting Eye Replacement
- Getting the Stunted Wolf Card
Let’s take a look at how to solve these parts.
How to Change Clock time and get the special ring.
Set the Clock to 11 o’clock. You can do that by keeping the hour hand at 11 and minutes and second hands at 12. You can find this clock behind your seat at the Cabin.
How to Get the Wolf Caged Card
- Get Key from the safe and open the chest puzzle.
- Complete the combat puzzle. This is important as it will allow you to open the Shelf. You get the Caged Wolf Card from the Shelf.
How to Use Caged Wolf Card and get Golden Dagger
- Use Caged Wolf Card in combat. You have to use this card and eliminate it by taking as much damage as you can.
- After you eliminate the Caged Wolf card, you can collect the Wooden Wolf figurine. You can find it behind the mysterious narrator on the wall.
- Pick up the wooden wolf figurine and go right until you find a machine with a wooden squirrel figurine on it. Here you can see the Golden Dagger.
- Set the wooden wolf figurine next to the squirrel figurine and you can pick the Golden Dagger.
How to Get The Eye Replacement
- Enter combat.
- If you find yourself to be in a winning situation, use the golden dagger to stab your right eye.
- After you win, you get a chest with multiple eye replacements.
- Pick the eye that has a blue glowing effect.
How to Get the Stunted Wolf Card
- With the new replaced eye go back to the clock.
- The new eye will show you the actual places of each clock hand.
- Set the clock hands according to the new time.
- Once you set the new time, you will get the Stunted Wolf Card and a roll of film.
That sums up this guide on how to get Stunted Wolf Card and solve the Clock puzzle in Inscryption. If you liked reading this guide then be sure to check out Gamer Tweak for more things gaming.