Dying Light 2 is a harsh game where you have to survive in a zombie apocalypse. Times are tough and getting resources is tougher. And given how slow early-game can be, the player will have to grind a lot to get a decent amount of resources and coins. Is there an easier way of doing this? Well, I am glad you asked. In this game, there is a glitch that allows you to duplicate items. In this guide, I will show you how to do the Solo Duplication Glitch in Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
How to Do the Solo Duplication Glitch in Dying Light 2
Performing the Solo Duplication glitch in Dying Light 2 is pretty simple. You will only require a few things to successfully do it. What you will need:
- You will need two stacks of an item, one of 98 and the other of 99.
- A Stash, which should be available at Base camps.
These are the only things you will need. Keep in mind that you can only perform the glitch with an Item that can stack up to 99. To perform the Glitch in DL2, here is what you have to do.
- Have the Stack of 98 & Stack of 99 Items in your Inventory.
- Go to your Stash and access it.
- Now transfer the Stack of 98 Items into the Stash.
- You will notice that you will have a Stack of 1 Item and a Stack of 98 Items in your Inventory instead of the Stack of 99 as it should have been.
- Now transfer the 98 Items Stack from your Inventory to the Stash.
- You should have about 100 more Items than you started with.
- The way it works is whenever you transfer a smaller amount of Items to the Stash, that amount is removed from the 99 Item Stack and then transferred.
- If you do it again, the game will treat the Stack that was 99 as a 99 Stack and remove items from it.
- Since there are no Items it can remove in the Stack, it Duplicates the amount that is equal to the amount transferred subtracted from the remaining Items.
- The formula is Items Duplicated = (Items transferred – Items in Stack).
- So from the above example, the formula will look like Items Duped = (98 – 1) = 97.
- Continue this process till you can an absurd amount.
Now with these Items, you can sell them to get Coins and it will enable you to progress faster. This was all about doing the Solo Duplication Glitch in Dying Light 2 Stay Human. Do keep in mind that this is a Glitch in the game and can be considered as an exploit. In such a case, you may get banned so consider everything before you perform the Solo Duplication glitch in Dying Light 2. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our guides on Unlimited Money Glitch in Dying Light 2.