After 3 decades of success, Sonic is surely the longest-running and most successful game developed by Sega. Sonic Frontiers is the latest installment of the game with tons of in-game elements. The game got new updates giving players a proper grip over customization. This includes a Skill Tree that lets a player unlock new abilities in this game. Apart from this, it is possible to customize Sonic’s appearance by wearing different Gloves and Shoes Cosmetic. It makes our beloved Hedgehog look more unique and cooler. Speaking of cosmetics, how can a true Sonic fan forget the Soap Shoes from the previous Sonic game? Well, the developers have made that nostalgic cosmetic available in this game, and is completely free to unlock. Check out this guide to know how to get Soap Shoes in Sonic Frontiers.
How to Get the Soap Shoes in Sonic Frontiers
In order to get your hands on the cosmetics, you will have to sign up for the Sonic Frontiers Newsletter. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Use this link and head over to the game’s website.
- Further, click on the Newsletter button at the top of the screen.
- Now, a pop-up box will appear wherein you have to fill in the requisites.
- Also, keep in mind that the e-mail entered is the one through which you purchased the game. Without this information, you won’t get the Soap Shoes in Sonic Frontiers
- After that, check your email and confirm the subscription.
- Successfully completing the above steps will provide players with the Soap Shoes in Sonic Frontiers.
For those who don’t know, Soap Shoes was an actual footwear brand in 1997. At that time, both Sonic and Soap Shoes were competing in their respective markets. After a series of events, developers decided to add the Soap Shoes as a Cosmetic item in the Sonic Adventures 2 game.
That’s how to get the Soap Shoes in Sonic Frontiers. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other gaming guides on Gamer Tweak.