Set in a place called Far Far range, travel thousand of light-years away from the Earth to live life as a Slime Rancher. There’s a wide range of Slimes that you can collect to set up your farm. While some are docile and can be captured with ease, some are wild and dangerous. Contrary to its name, Hunter Slime is one of the docile feral-based Slime that can be found in the wilds. But when agitated or troubled can turn wild. Their Largo-type variants are always in a wild state. Though you can find other Slimes easily finding this one can be tricky as it is invisible. So, here’s our guide on where to find Hunter Slimes in Slime Rancher.
Where to Find the Hunter Slimes in Slime Rancher
You can find the Hunter Slimes near the Lake in Moss Blanket and in the center of the Glass Desert. As you go to the center of the Glass desert, you can find multiple spawns of Hunter Slimes near the Ranch portal. You can also find more of these in the Oasis by taking a left below the Ranch portal. But as these Slimes are invisible, you might have to work some tricks to get a hold of them.
Mentioned below are some tips to get a hold of Hunter Slimes:
- As most of these slimes spawn at night, the right time to hunt them down will be during this time. Though Hunter Slimes can spawn during any time of the day.
- Once you are at the Moss blanket, you can get on a higher mushroom for a better view of the surroundings.
- Now, you can strategize and look out for the Hunter Slimes from an aerial view.
- You can use food or taming bell to distract or bait them.
- One of the best ways to bait a Hunter Slime will be putting the food in the water and capturing them as they go for it.
- We suggest clearing out the rest of the slimes and the surrounding before you capture them.
- Some of the players suggested tweaking the Shader settings to low to detect the invisible slimes.
- When these slimes go invisible, they make a sound. You can follow the sound to find the Hunter Slimes in the proximity.
- Once you have captured enough Hunter Slimes, we suggest you do not place them on your farms. As the name suggests, Hunter Slimes relish a good chicken meal and can exploit your plorts.
- So, rather than keeping them on your farms, you can place them in the Overgrowth.
That’s all on where to find the Hunter Slimes in Slime Rancher. If you liked this guide, check out our other Video Gaming Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.